Eibach Springs Available Soon!

MinhQP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have an ex hatch lowered on the sportlines and I recently started getting a slight squeaking sound somewhere in the front right of my hatch. I have put about maybe 1500 miles on my springs and I have only just noticed this. I usually only hear the sound on light bumps on my front right wheels. Has anyone else had this issue?

I also tried standing on the door sill and bouncing the car up and down and I didn't hear any noise. Any ideas on where the squeaking can be coming from?
Sponsored

MinhQP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Update: it seems like the sound mostly went away which was strange. I'm actually starting to think its my passenger seat squeaking but it's hard to tell while I'm driving and when I'm parked I can't replicate the sound.

mathew62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
so will any rear camber kit work with these springs? or will they only be effective with the eibach one

omigulay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport hatchback
Update: it seems like the sound mostly went away which was strange. I'm actually starting to think its my passenger seat squeaking but it's hard to tell while I'm driving and when I'm parked I can't replicate the sound.
Has the sound come back at all?

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
so will any rear camber kit work with these springs? or will they only be effective with the eibach one
SPC & Eibach camber kit are basically the same kit and the only other kit available is from TRUHART.. they will all work just fine:thumbsup:

IcyRyce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed my Pro-Kit. Not too low. Just ordered my 18x9's with a +34 offset. Should fit pretty much the same as what I have now, which is stock plus 25mm spacers all-around.

IMG_20170331_112240.png

IMG_20170331_112203.png
If you don't mind could we get some more up close pictures of the pro-kit, like the wheel gap? Im really debating between the pro-kit and sportline. I feel the sportline might be too much for the stock struts to handle especially in Canada which is plagued in potholes in the spring.
Thanks!

romeovertome

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sedan EX, 1997 Acura Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Just talked to Eibach today, they had a 2.0L for testing and the lowering springs for the 1.5L will work just fine for the 2.0L. They're working on updating their website to reflect the testing.

Rep also recommended the camber kit which I'm sure he's supposed to do no matter what.

Anyone on lowering springs with no camber kit? Were you able to do a proper alignment?

knightmare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
It comes and goes and I'm still not sure what it is lol. I'm gonna try to retorque everything when I get back in town
How is the ride quality overall? Is it pretty close to stock? Slightly bumpier? And how are they when you actually have a full car?
I bought them but I'm hesitant now because I still want the car to be quiet even while going over small road imperfections

MinhQP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How is the ride quality overall? Is it pretty close to stock? Slightly bumpier? And how are they when you actually have a full car?
I bought them but I'm hesitant now because I still want the car to be quiet even while going over small road imperfections
Ride quality is pretty much the same, it's stiffer over bumps which is expected. Loaded suspension is pretty much is the same as before. I believe the squeaking sound is coming from my CV boot leaking. I'm gonna try to clean it up and add more grease and replace the clamp on it.

Fiiggy_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Honda Civic, 15 JEEP JKU, 14 BMW S1K, 98 Camaro Z/28
Country flag
hey guys sorry for the extremely late response. but i didn't end up getting the eibach springs. I'm going to end up waiting to get the d2 air suspension kit.
here is the current state of the civic

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! IMG_0728

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! IMG_0193

Aaron84221

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic hatch back sport
Country flag
Can someone help me with a guide on how to install the eibach sportline springs I have the springs in hand just kinda of hesitant to do my self but don't want to pay a shop

Hansolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EX-T Sedan
Country flag
Can someone help me with a guide on how to install the eibach sportline springs I have the springs in hand just kinda of hesitant to do my self but don't want to pay a shop
I used this video with it being my first time installing springs and it really helped me out! There are obviously some steps that are different in this video due to them installing full coilovers. But I'm sure you can find more on YouTube. Borrowed spring compressor from local auto shop parts retailer. Also think there are various types of write ups on the forums here you may find. Hope this helps.