Eibach Springs Available Soon!

Notmighty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accords couple ex-l 6cylinder 1999 Si 96k greddy turbo kit
So I have a sport as well and I'm thinking bout lowering it. I am new to this so I'm completely clueless. What are some things that I need to be aware of before doing this? Any issues after the lowering? also the area I live in is coal country so many pot holes.
The ride quality is great, in my area the roads are average I do swerve to avoid larger potholes bUT I do that in every car. On my youtube channel I posted this ride along video I'll try to post a link. The install was fairly easy but I wouldn't recommend it if you've never done it. Pro civic has a detailed video on how to Install coilovers which is the same concept for the installation. If you do it yourself make sure yo have spring compressors or take them to a shop and have the front springs installed.

Sponsored

teebee288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2017 hatchback sport, Mazda CX-3 2017, polaris rzr 1000s 2017
Country flag
Dropped my civic at work today with sportline, i've always dropped my past car (cadillac cts, corolla gts, accord exr, civic 90s) and the quality ride of the car after the dropped is way better than any of my past car. It ride just littlebit harder, i was expecting a lot worst.

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! IMG_0200.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! IMG_0201.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! IMG_0202.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! IMG_0203.JPG

KepwengSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
heres how its sits with the sportline prototypes, and this was taken about 2 days after the springs were installed, so springs haven't settled properly yet. since then, the car sat a little lower than before. it is just perfect for my taste. handling has improved, cornering is sharper than before, and i barely noticed any difference in ride comfort. eibach did a great job in my opinion

20160805_184154.jpg
Was that the proline eibach man?that was cool does it hit the floor or the humps something

nofski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic coupe touring
Hey for all those with sportlines...did they come with bumpstops in the box? I ordered mine for eibach but there wasent bumpstops in the box...just wanted to know if thats normal. Thanks

Rudyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic sport hatchback
N
Hey for all those with sportlines...did they come with bumpstops in the box? I ordered mine for eibach but there wasent bumpstops in the box...just wanted to know if thats normal. Thanks[/QUO no bump stop with package
no bumpstops with package

ethanmhanks

Project Blackout
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Ram 1500, 1975 Corvette.
Vehicle Showcase
How much do you think I should trim the bumpstop? Getting these on by the end of the month most likely.

teebee288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2017 hatchback sport, Mazda CX-3 2017, polaris rzr 1000s 2017
Country flag
Hey for all those with sportlines...did they come with bumpstops in the box? I ordered mine for eibach but there wasent bumpstops in the box...just wanted to know if thats normal. Thanks
How much do you think I should trim the bumpstop? Getting these on by the end of the month most likely.

22mm

Smellycat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Country flag
Was a camber kit needed, or even at least recommended with the pro kit and sportline?

I think I read somewhere you for sure did not need a camber kit with the pro kit, but the sport line was different requirements

KepwengSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Finally got the sport line kit installed picked it from eibach the other day! I really like the look.. As for rear alignment kit. You'll be fine without. I'll be getting 18x8.5 +35 hopefully in the near future.

IMG_1699.JPG

IMG_1700.JPG

IMG_1702.JPG

IMG_1703.JPG
does your lower lip scrape on the floor or on the garage?

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The exact lengths to cut off are listed in the instructions that come with them.

Was a camber kit needed, or even at least recommended with the pro kit and sportline?

I think I read somewhere you for sure did not need a camber kit with the pro kit, but the sport line was different requirements
A camber kit would probably be recommended for either but it's just about required for the sportlines. I had -2.8 in the rear without the camber kit (with sportlines).

fc two

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
integra gsr integra ls civic's
Country flag
Which will be more lower between the two springs

ryan714

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
did you get different bump stops? and if so, where from? or are you just going to trim the stock ones
Sponsored