Eibach Springs Available Soon!

bamboosted

Boosted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Lunar Silver Civic, 98 CW ITR, 94 Laguna Seca blue Integra 4 door, 93 Frost White Honda Civic
Country flag
Sportlines eh... For some reason it doesn't seem to look quite as low as Bamboosted's sedan posted just above your post... Might just be the angle tho. Looks good tho!
Yeah I wanted to make sure I added that the angle was from a squatting position. From a standing viewpoint, it does look quite a bit lower. And this is the 3rd day since the install so it MAY "settle" a bit more. Not positive though.
It also could be due to the Lip kit before I had installed the springs, and only installed the lip kit it already looked lower since the side skirts hang down a tad bit lower. I'll take some close-ups of the fender gap tomorrow.
Sponsored

bamboosted

Boosted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Lunar Silver Civic, 98 CW ITR, 94 Laguna Seca blue Integra 4 door, 93 Frost White Honda Civic
Country flag
Do u guys think 19" rims would fit fine with sportlines?
They should you just won't have much of a tire due to a 19 you will have to run a low pro like a 30-35 series tire. Im ordering some 18's looking to run atleast a 235/40/18 tire .

jbatman1080

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T (White Orchid Pearl)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They should you just won't have much of a tire due to a 19 you will have to run a low pro like a 30-35 series tire. Im ordering some 18's looking to run atleast a 235/40/18 tire .
Yours look a little lower than hansolo, probably just the angle tho. Thanks for the info, i think ill go for an 18 for comfort.

bamboosted

Boosted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Close up of the rear and front is isn't that low looking I do hope it's settles just a hair more from now till the time my wheels arrive.
Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! IMG_3755.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! IMG_3756.JPG

Boosted_01_R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC3
Country flag
we might be able 2 use the one for the 1.5 cause i dont think it will matter
Yeah, you can use 1.5T springs, I just rather get the proper spring rate for my car. I might go with the Pro Kit, not looking for anything low, and my car is 100% daily driver. Maybe H&R will come out with some.

fc two

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
integra gsr integra ls civic's
Country flag
Yeah, you can use 1.5T springs, I just rather get the proper spring rate for my car. I might go with the Pro Kit, not looking for anything low, and my car is 100% daily driver. Maybe H&R will come out with some.
well if they fit ill just order mine anything i should be worried about if i get the ones for the 1.5 cause mine a 2.0 na

Boosted_01_R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC3
Country flag
well if they fit ill just order mine anything i should be worried about if i get the ones for the 1.5 cause mine a 2.0 na
Personally, give it a month at least, and see what comes out / announced. I'm hoping Koni is planning a full coilovers set sometime this year.

jonnys_honda

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #1288
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Close up of the rear and front is isn't that low looking I do hope it's settles just a hair more from now till the time my wheels arrive.
IMG_3755.JPG
IMG_3756.JPG
It will settle and lower. Also, it'll look better with a flush fitting rim (lower offset)

Or spacers on your oem wheels like I did.
Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! IMG_1922.JPG

teebee288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2017 hatchback sport, Mazda CX-3 2017, polaris rzr 1000s 2017
Country flag
It will settle and lower. Also, it'll look better with a flush fitting rim (lower offset)

Or spacers on your oem wheels like I did.
IMG_1922.JPG

What kind of spacer you use on your hatch? What size too?

Notmighty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accords couple ex-l 6cylinder 1999 Si 96k greddy turbo kit
FWIW I drive roughly 100 miles a day and there isn't much of a difference in ride quality at all, I hit the same bumps, train tracks etc as did before installing the springs. 1500 miles so far zero complaints other than I need to get my alignment done LOL

HMan

AB 1.5T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe EXT
I see a lot of sedans and hatch's any ext coupes out there on sportlines pictures and thoughts on the handling and ride?
Sponsored