First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #1288
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks great! I'm glad I got the Pro Kit as I'm running 25mm spacers and yours looks pretty tight.
It started with a 3 1/2 finger gap. Now it's 1 1/2 finger gap front and rear. More than enough clearance for daily driving.
Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! IMG_1843.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! IMG_1844.JPG

bamboosted

Boosted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Lunar Silver Civic, 98 CW ITR, 94 Laguna Seca blue Integra 4 door, 93 Frost White Honda Civic
Country flag
Before bone stock
Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! IMG_3647.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! IMG_3649.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! IMG_3650.JPG

After I installed the sportline kit
Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! IMG_3733.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! IMG_3735.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! IMG_3736.JPG

Rides great no complains I didn't buy a rear camber kit. I would rate the install skills needed a 5 ; the front springs have such big gap inbetween which makes it easy for a generic parts store spring compression tool to fit, rears really easy so over all simple and easy install.

Last edited:

Hansolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EX-T Sedan
Country flag
Finally got around to installing my Sportlines and clear markers on this past week. Drove around for a couple days now and think I can give my personal opinion on it.

Install was fairly easy (my first time but had a knowledgeable friend who helped through the process). Fronts were installed quick but struggled a little with the rear trying to get the spring assembly off and on. Did not get a rear camber kit.

As for the ride, it is not significantly different from stock, but it is definitely noticeable. Just like the description of the springs on Eibach's website says, "reduces squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and nose-dive under braking." Gives off more of a sporty feel and I love it so far! However, I do tend to feel more bumps in the road and everything else that comes with it. But that's something I was already willing to "sacrifice" for the slight lowering. Overall, I love it! Would recommend to anyone looking for a slight drop and a sportier ride to their car. Here are some before and after pics. These were taken while I was squatting to give you a perspective of these shots. Sorry the car is dirty.

Before
Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! BIMG_0226.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! BIMG_0229.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! BIMG_0228.JPG

After
Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! AIMG_0248.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! AIMG_0250.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! AIMG_0251.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! AIMG_0252.JPG

jonnys_honda

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #1288
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally got around to installing my Sportlines and clear markers on this past week. Drove around for a couple days now and think I can give my personal opinion on it.

Install was fairly easy (my first time but had a knowledgeable friend who helped through the process). Fronts were installed quick but struggled a little with the rear trying to get the spring assembly off and on. Did not get a rear camber kit.

As for the ride, it is not significantly different from stock, but it is definitely noticeable. Just like the description of the springs on Eibach's website says, "reduces squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and nose-dive under braking." Gives off more of a sporty feel and I love it so far! However, I do tend to feel more bumps in the road and everything else that comes with it. But that's something I was already willing to "sacrifice" for the slight lowering. Overall, I love it! Would recommend to anyone looking for a slight drop and a sportier ride to their car. Here are some before and after pics. These were taken while I was squatting to give you a perspective of these shots. Sorry the car is dirty.

Before
BIMG_0226.JPG
BIMG_0229.JPG
BIMG_0228.JPG

After
AIMG_0248.JPG
AIMG_0250.JPG
AIMG_0251.JPG
AIMG_0252.JPG
Good job!

You didn't mention if you got an alignment, i would do so if you haven't.
I would highley recommend the Eibach Pro-alignment kit because then you can set the camber to your desired setting.

What's next? New wheels? Spacers? :)

Hansolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EX-T Sedan
Country flag
Good job!

You didn't mention if you got an alignment, i would do so if you haven't.
I would highley recommend the Eibach Pro-alignment kit because then you can set the camber to your desired setting.

What's next? New wheels? Spacers? :)
Sorry, forgot to add that I will be getting an alignment at the end of this week. Hoping to get a set of 18's this summer and will probably get the camber kit when I get the new wheel/tire setup. Maybe get some spacers for the stocks til then? Still going to be wet and dirty for a while here in Washington so saving a couple mods here and there to install once it starts getting a little more dry.

Hatchback of Notre DAMN!

Pop the top and let the sunshine in...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Before
BIMG_0226.JPG
BIMG_0229.JPG
BIMG_0228.JPG

After
AIMG_0248.JPG
AIMG_0250.JPG
AIMG_0251.JPG
AIMG_0252.JPG
Sportlines eh... For some reason it doesn't seem to look quite as low as Bamboosted's sedan posted just above your post... Might just be the angle tho. Looks good tho!

Hansolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EX-T Sedan
Country flag
Sportlines eh... For some reason it doesn't seem to look quite as low as Bamboosted's sedan posted just above your post... Might just be the angle tho. Looks good tho!
Yeah I wanted to make sure I added that the angle was from a squatting position. From a standing viewpoint, it does look quite a bit lower. And this is the 3rd day since the install so it MAY "settle" a bit more. Not positive though.

jbatman1080

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T (White Orchid Pearl)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do u guys think 19" rims would fit fine with sportlines?

Hatchback of Notre DAMN!

Pop the top and let the sunshine in...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do u guys think 19" rims would fit fine with sportlines?
It depends... Size of tire, width of wheel, offset... If u ran a 19x8 wheel with a 235/35/19 tire, the overall diameter of the tire hasn't changed therefore no difference between a 18 and a 19 as long as the offset was relatively the same..