Eibach Sportlines new vs older model

Civicsi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This might sound odd to someone but I would like to know something thats been bothering me lately. My 19' SI Sedan is lowered on Eibach Sportlines at the moment. I put them on a little over a year ago. My question is, when I ordered the springs, they were marked as for base models. People would use the sportlineline instead of the rokit because it lowers the vehicle more. Thats why I went with sportlines. I noticed that now Eibach has a specific model for the SI. The part numbers are different to those for the non SI. Also, Eibach lists the lowering amount to F -1.7 R -1.8 vs the base model at F-1.0 R -1.3. I know that becasue I have an SI my car would lower a little more than the base cars. Thats why I went with sport springs in the begining. Do you guys think the Sportlines that are listed for the SI will lower my car more than where its at now? I know its a technical question. I would like the car to sit a little lower than it is now. If not than I wont waste my time purchasing them and doing the work with swaping them out. Thanks.
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did you happen to measure the actual drop you ended up with after installing the base model Sportlines?
Sponsored