Eibach Sportline vs Pro-kit

Narutopoo1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback CVT
Country flag
Was wondering which kit is better for me? I live in Canada, so our winters can be brutal. I daily drive my civic hatch and I don't go through a lot of speed bumps. I'm leaning more towards the sportline, but I'm just scared of the snow during the winters.
Sponsored

The_Honda_Code

Code FK8
First Name
Code
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I ordered the Sportline for my R and heard that's the best option to have more of a daily driver feel. I wanted something that is a bit stiffer, but didn't want to go coilovers because I didn't want to lose the (comfort, sport, +R modes)

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Pro-kit is good for a day-to-day driving in inclement weather conditions. Sportlines is better for mild weather conditions, in my opinion. Here is my pro-kit springs with camber arms.
Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Sportline vs Pro-kit PSX_20201009_150650-01

aerodynamics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PWP 2020 Hatchback Sport Manual
Country flag
Pro-kit is good for a day-to-day driving in inclement weather conditions. Sportlines is better for mild weather conditions, in my opinion. Here is my pro-kit springs with camber arms.
PSX_20201009_150650-01.jpeg
A lot of pics I’ve seen of ProKit drops are all over the place. Some look like there’s significant gap, others like yours look more like a Sportline drop. How much of a gap do you have?

The_Honda_Code

Code FK8
First Name
Code
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
PSX_20201009_150650-01.jpeg
Did you buy the kit with the stabilizer bars and camber kit? I just got the Sportline springs, but debating on that kit. I've heard from people it makes it too stiff overall in the corners, compared to the stock

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A lot of pics I’ve seen of ProKit drops are all over the place. Some look like there’s significant gap, others like yours look more like a Sportline drop. How much of a gap do you have?
About an index finger width
Did you buy the kit with the stabilizer bars and camber kit? I just got the Sportline springs, but debating on that kit. I've heard from people it makes it too stiff overall in the corners, compared to the stock
I bought things separately. The springs, the camber arms, the Si sway bar and Accord endlinks are all what i have in the back. The front has strutbar, w brace, and the mid brace. I like how it handles corners tho.

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
I have Sportlines but I don’t deal with harsh winters here in California. For you I would go pros if you see a decent amount of snow

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Sportline vs Pro-kit 48B0ABA8-BC16-46BD-BC77-9B9E212A5E96

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Sportline vs Pro-kit BED22D9D-9A3E-4452-AE18-5A894D50C583

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Sportline vs Pro-kit 74DF493B-E099-4E2F-88C1-4F9ED0268B3C

SiGeddy

First Name
Geddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
About an index finger width

I bought things separately. The springs, the camber arms, the Si sway bar and Accord endlinks are all what i have in the back. The front has strutbar, w brace, and the mid brace. I like how it handles corners tho.
Are the sway bar and end links completely necessary for the sportlines if I want to run them?

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Are the sway bar and end links completely necessary for the sportlines if I want to run them?
You can go with just the springs by itself without the needs for the sway bar and end links. Since you already have the Si sway bar, upgrading your end links (plastic/rubber) to the Accord's ones (aluminum) is an economic upgrade for around $20 if I recalled correctly.
Now for the sway bar, my hatch sway bar is 16.5mm for your preference. I upgraded to the Si (18mm). I am currently hunting for the CTR sway bar (20.5mm). I don't track my car so I am going with everything Honda to keep the cost low. You can also go all aftermarket with the sway bar and end links.
Sponsored