Eibach sportline or Pro kit for Sedan EX with 18" wheels. (do not want it slammed)

Garlow1979

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just want good fitment and no rubbing if possible.

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach sportline or Pro kit for Sedan EX with 18" wheels. (do not want it slammed) DSC_0001.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach sportline or Pro kit for Sedan EX with 18" wheels. (do not want it slammed) IMG_20180823_095259_05

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach sportline or Pro kit for Sedan EX with 18" wheels. (do not want it slammed) IMG_20180823_095259_04

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach sportline or Pro kit for Sedan EX with 18" wheels. (do not want it slammed) image000000

jakabony

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, 2019 Honda CR-V EX-L, 2017 Subaru Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How much of a difference do you feel in the ride quality?
I just got the springs put on this week so I haven’t driven it a ton. But so far there is no difference in ride quality. It’s perfect. Obviously you need to be more careful driving because of being lower, but there is no bounce or jarring whatsoever.

jgreen16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX Hatch, 1990 Chevrolet C1500
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sportlines here, and they've been on the car for a year now. No rubbing, and ride quality is fine.

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach sportline or Pro kit for Sedan EX with 18" wheels. (do not want it slammed) IMG_4460 (Large).JPG

IvanJonn

First Name
Ivan Jonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Sportlines here, and they've been on the car for a year now. No rubbing, and ride quality is fine.

IMG_4460 (Large).JPG
Would the drop be a little different on yours since you have an EX-T? Looking for drops like the other post with an Si.

jgreen16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Would the drop be a little different on yours since you have an EX-T? Looking for drops like the other post with an Si.
I don't believe Eibach has released Sportlines for the Si yet.

jgreen16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm pretty sure they do... Seen some being sold online
I'd be curious as to who online says they have the Sportlines, as Eibach's own website does not list them for the Si. A moderator on this site had also contacted Eibach directly in early October, and was told that they don't have a solid time on when they may be available, maybe January.

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach sportline or Pro kit for Sedan EX with 18" wheels. (do not want it slammed) Eibach springs
Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach sportline or Pro kit for Sedan EX with 18" wheels. (do not want it slammed) Eibach Sportline January

IvanJonn

First Name
Ivan Jonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Looks super clean! I really like the mild drop.

Question: I'm a noob when it comes to this stuff. If I run the Pro Kit, and you add spacers, would any rubbing of the tires occur?

Also, how's the ride quality? Too stiff? Or feels the same?

jakabony

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, 2019 Honda CR-V EX-L, 2017 Subaru Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks super clean! I really like the mild drop.

Question: I'm a noob when it comes to this stuff. If I run the Pro Kit, and you add spacers, would any rubbing of the tires occur?

Also, how's the ride quality? Too stiff? Or feels the same?
Thanks dude. Yeah I’m real happy with the drop. It’s still drivable that way. I don’t have spacers, but I’ve heard nothing rubs as long as you don’t go with wider tires. As far as ride quality, it’s only a tiny bit stiffer. Not bad at all though. My wife didn’t even notice a difference. That’s why I went with Eibach. I know their springs are top quality.
Sponsored