Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Whiteline RSB + Accord endlinks. Lined them up at the same angle as the OEM endlinks on the OEM bar, dabbed on a bit of LocTite, and then cranked with an impact wrench. Not sure the torque value, but it's probably 70lbs+. Been silent since install.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Ghosted

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Whiteline RSB + Accord endlinks. Lined them up at the same angle as the OEM endlinks on the OEM bar, dabbed on a bit of LocTite, and then cranked with an impact wrench. Not sure the torque value, but it's probably 70lbs+. Been silent since install.
I can’t get my impact in there. I had to use a flex head ratchet, then used a gear wrench with Allen for the final turns. I also used LocTite and used the greese.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can anyone recommend a brand that doesn’t make noises?
We have had the best luck with the adjustable Whiteline end-links. Just be sure you set them up correctly on first install or they will make noise if not adjusted right.

OP
OP

Ghosted

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Purchased Whiteline endlinks and I installed them last weekend. Unfortunately, my suspension is still having that clunking noise. Yes, I did crank on them to the max. Not sure if there's another way to get rid of this noise. Any more suggestions?

Really don't want to go back to the Si rear swaybar. Will drive around a bit and see if it settles and retighten. I'm on the softer setting.

Ducota

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si 2021 Accord Sport 2.0 2015 FiT Sport
Country flag
Purchased Whiteline endlinks and I installed them last weekend. Unfortunately, my suspension is still having that clunking noise. Yes, I did crank on them to the max. Not sure if there's another way to get rid of this noise. Any more suggestions?

Really don't want to go back to the Si rear swaybar. Will drive around a bit and see if it settles and retighten. I'm on the softer setting.
Try the harder setting, Worked for me. I do hear an occasional single click but it's something I can live with.

pinhead66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Odyssey EX-L
Country flag
Try the harder setting, Worked for me. I do hear an occasional single click but it's something I can live with.
I'm on the stiffer setting too on my eibach 22mm with accord endlinks and no noise after I made sure to really tighten up the endlinks

sventhecivic

First Name
Gaetano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EXT
Country flag
I'm on the stiffer setting too on my eibach 22mm with accord endlinks and no noise after I made sure to really tighten up the endlinks
Do you remember how tight you made them and if you used loctite? I just ordered the Accord endlinks to swap out the stock ones with the Eibach RSB I just installed (hearing the same noise too).

Since that was posted on 08/09, has it been holding up well? Thanks ahead!

Edit: Whoa wait, pinhead, hey there!

pinhead66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Odyssey EX-L
Country flag
Do you remember how tight you made them and if you used loctite? I just ordered the Accord endlinks to swap out the stock ones with the Eibach RSB I just installed (hearing the same noise too).

Since that was posted on 08/09, has it been holding up well? Thanks ahead!

Edit: Whoa wait, pinhead, hey there!
No loctite needed. Torque specs calls for 55 ft/lb but i didn't have the proper means to use a torque wrench in that space so I just gave it as much muscle as I could. It's been quite a while, like over 6 months, since I switched over to the accord end links and no issues.

sventhecivic

First Name
Gaetano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EXT
Country flag
Oh snap, I torqued mine way lower than I was supposed to then. I think the lower bowls are set to 30lbs, and the nut on the end link is 25lbs. Well I ordered the Accord set, and they'll be here by the weekend.

OP
OP

Ghosted

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I took my car to a shop and had them look at the rear end link noise. They double checked everything and it was all nice and tight. Its not the end links and said possibly the rear upper spring rubber mounts are going bad. Currently at 33K and thinking about replace my swift springs and get coilovers. What does every think or recommend?

sventhecivic

First Name
Gaetano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EXT
Country flag
Huh, I replaced mine with the Accord Endlinks. I tightened them well and haven’t heard any noise whatsoever. I’m at 90k too.

OP
OP

Ghosted

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I had accords end links on with my first install and tightened them. They gave me noises, but now after a shop looked they said it wasn't the endlinks.

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Hatch 2017 Sport Hatch
Country flag
I’ve said it a hundred times, double nut the endlinks, they’ll be silent forever

jscm

First Name
sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I took my car to a shop and had them look at the rear end link noise. They double checked everything and it was all nice and tight. Its not the end links and said possibly the rear upper spring rubber mounts are going bad. Currently at 33K and thinking about replace my swift springs and get coilovers. What does every think or recommend?
I had the same problem as yours with my eibach spring where the rear upper springs would make noise. installed spring silencer on the upper coils and the noise is 90 percent gone. however, yours might be different case as I had swift springs before and it never made any noise on the rear.