SpartanJp

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hey everyone I just ordered the Eibach pro springs for my Si and I’ve been seeing a lot of comments on the forums that contradict themselves and I was just wondering if a camber kit is needed to stay close to oem specs. I’ve been seeing people say yes and no so I am quite confused on what to do at the moment. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

NixChixFix

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hey everyone I just ordered the Eibach pro springs for my Si and I’ve been seeing a lot of comments on the forums that contradict themselves and I was just wondering if a camber kit is needed to stay close to oem specs. I’ve been seeing people say yes and no so I am quite confused on what to do at the moment. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I got mine installed about 3000 mi ago and the guy who did it said that it's sort of a YMMV thing. Some people have needed the camber kits, and some got lucky and haven't. I also read someone here said that it's luck of the draw.

I don't have any camber wear on my tires, and when I try to compare pictures vs stock it looks like camber didn't move too much.