First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport hatch 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a 2019 sport hatch on the Eibach Pro Kit. I never thought I’d be running aftermarket wheels and I thought the pro kit was just right. With my new wheels it looks good but lower would look even better. But I don’t want to end up having insane camber or cutting any bumpstops or anything like that to wear the car out faster and make it handle worse. Tell me how you guys think the height looks! Need some insight if I should pick up some skunk 2 springs or the Eibach sportlines! Thank you! The first picture is a crappy edit to show the wheel gap. Let me know!
View attachment 210189 View attachment 210191

Last edited:

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
I went with the sportlines. Not a bad drop at all. But it is more than the Pros and less than the D2’s. Don’t regret it at all!
wheels: Avid1 AV27 18x8.5 +35
Tires: 255/35r18 Indy 500’s

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Pro Kit Opinions PLEASE HELP 92573C75-4E03-49E8-89B1-0777AF757EAB

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Pro Kit Opinions PLEASE HELP 14AAC36C-0940-4CC8-86A0-783102BAED72

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Pro Kit Opinions PLEASE HELP 26136645-905A-4B0A-9321-E5AD7D39331F

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Pro Kit Opinions PLEASE HELP 7AC674F3-49A6-4DE2-99F4-CAF7D9D9490C

OP
OP
ChadFK7

ChadFK7

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport hatch 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I went with the sportlines. Not a bad drop at all. But it is more than the Pros and less than the D2’s. Don’t regret it at all!
wheels: Avid1 AV27 18x8.5 +35
Tires: 255/35r18 Indy 500’s

92573C75-4E03-49E8-89B1-0777AF757EAB.jpeg

14AAC36C-0940-4CC8-86A0-783102BAED72.jpeg

26136645-905A-4B0A-9321-E5AD7D39331F.jpeg

7AC674F3-49A6-4DE2-99F4-CAF7D9D9490C.jpeg
Ugh I love your setup lol. I just followed you On IG yesterday. I’ve had these pro kits on for a month and now the height is bugging me

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Ugh I love your setup lol. I just followed you On IG yesterday. I’ve had these pro kits on for a month and now the height is bugging me
There’s a good market for them, I’m sure you can resell without taking a hard hit. There’s a lot of people that want to drop but are scared about the sportlines. Maybe even find someone willing to trade springs?

Thanks, appreciate the love! Really?? What’s your IG I’ll follow you back

OP
OP
ChadFK7

ChadFK7

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport hatch 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There’s a good market for them, I’m sure you can resell without taking a hard hit. There’s a lot of people that want to drop but are scared about the sportlines. Maybe even find someone willing to trade springs?

Thanks, appreciate the love! Really?? What’s your IG I’ll follow you back
Yeah I’ll ask around. It’s Fk_Se7en

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
But I don’t want to end up having insane camber or cutting any bumpstops or anything like that to wear the car out faster and make it handle worse.
Actually, you are supposed to cut the bump stops with the Pro-Kit. I think Eibach recommends cutting them 15mm. The info is in the box.
If you don't you will end up with a harsher rebound and more wear on your shocks.

Your car looks good. I have noticed that the Pro-Kit for the hatch seems lower than the one for the sedan.

OP
OP
ChadFK7

ChadFK7

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport hatch 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Actually, you are supposed to cut the bump stops with the Pro-Kit. I think Eibach recommends cutting them 15mm. The info is in the box.
If you don't you will end up with a harsher rebound and more wear on your shocks.

Your car looks good. I have noticed that the Pro-Kit for the hatch seems lower than the one for the sedan.
Oh ok thanks! I heard that the pro kit you can get away with. My Eibach box came with nothing but stickers and a link to a dead site for instructions. It’s lower for sure but just doesn’t satisfy the heigh these aggressive wheels need. I am looking into the skunk 2 springs

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh ok thanks! I heard that the pro kit you can get away with. My Eibach box came with nothing but stickers and a link to a dead site for instructions. It’s lower for sure but just doesn’t satisfy the heigh these aggressive wheels need. I am looking into the skunk 2 springs
Yeah, it's not the end of the world if you don't with the Pro-Kit. I would for sure do it when you go lower though.

There's nothing wrong with trying to achieve the look you want. Sometimes it takes more than one try.

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
I have a 2019 sport hatch on the Eibach Pro Kit. I never thought I’d be running aftermarket wheels and I thought the pro kit was just right. With my new wheels it looks good but lower would look even better. But I don’t want to end up having insane camber or cutting any bumpstops or anything like that to wear the car out faster and make it handle worse. Tell me how you guys think the height looks! Need some insight if I should pick up some skunk 2 springs or the Eibach sportlines! Thank you!
View attachment 209672

View attachment 209668

View attachment 209670
For me looks great keep like that dude, you have problems with camber? i believe the pro kits doesn't require camber kit

OP
OP
ChadFK7

ChadFK7

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport hatch 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For me looks great keep like that dude, you have problems with camber? i believe the pro kits doesn't require camber kit
Thanks man! I think I am gonna keep it like this. Just certain angles it could be lower? I do not have any problems whatsoever. You can see some camber, but I am not running the kit and I am within factory specs. Car is so much more planted.

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
looks very good, you have plans to sell the eibach pro kit? if yes let me know the part number.

OP
OP
ChadFK7

ChadFK7

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport hatch 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
looks very good, you have plans to sell the eibach pro kit? if yes let me know the part number.
Thank you! With you guys assuring me it looks good on here I think I’m gonna keep it lol

MrCivicHatch12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Thank you! With you guys assuring me it looks good on here I think I’m gonna keep it lol
Let me know if you ever decide to switch to sportlines. I have the sportlines on my car w about 3k miles on, and I was actually interested in switching to pro-kits since I ride w more than one person so it frequently it rubs for me

GoldClass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Let me know if you ever decide to switch to sportlines. I have the sportlines on my car w about 3k miles on, and I was actually interested in switching to pro-kits since I ride w more than one person so it frequently it rubs for me
I believe you wrap 245/40 on 18/9.5. You could change to pro kit or reduce the tire size but for straight forward fix, you might want to add a camber kit. Camber kit also gives you room for wider tyre 255/35 in future.

B.E.Spilner

First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Mustang Gt , 03 Lightning , 17 Civic Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just, picked up mine a month ago. Thinking of going with the sportlines. Did you ever put them on? How do you like them?
Sponsored