Eibach Pro Kit: Do I need anything else?

cougtx

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I have a 2020 Civic Si Coupe and have the Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs on the way. Do I need to install anything else along with the pro kit such as a camber kit, spacers, etc? Also, how necessary is an alignment and should it be done after the springs have settled? My car is stock.

Is cutting the bump stop required/recommended? If so, can someone please explain the best/easiest way of doing this.

Thank you in advance!
Sponsored

Last edited:

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 2020 Civic Si Coupe and have the Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs on the way. Do I need to install anything else along with the pro kit such as a camber kit, spacers, etc? Also, how necessary is an alignment and should it be done after the springs have settled? My car is stock. Thank you in advance!
You should get an alignment right after install.

Rear camber kit probably won't be needed with the Eibach springs. It doesn't go so low that your rear camber alignment would be out of spec. You'll know how far off your rear camber is after you get it aligned.

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I have a 2020 Civic Si Coupe and have the Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs on the way. Do I need to install anything else along with the pro kit such as a camber kit, spacers, etc? Also, how necessary is an alignment and should it be done after the springs have settled? My car is stock.

Is cutting the bump stop required/recommended? If so, can someone please explain the best/easiest way of doing this.

Thank you in advance!
Nope. Just alignment afterwards.

Rustlinjimmies

First Name
Meh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
can anyone say how much the eibach lowers the car inch wise? I do like the stock height but a little lower wouldnt hurt im considering it

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
can anyone say how much the eibach lowers the car inch wise? I do like the stock height but a little lower wouldnt hurt im considering it
1 inch about

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link