Eibach Or Megan Sway bars

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Im looking at purchasing sway bars for my 2019 honda civic hatchback (EX). I see 2 brands that are both priced about the same: Eibach and Megan Racing. I want your guy's opinions on which of the 2 i should get.
Sponsored

Digity

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport-16 Pilot-90 K5 Blazer
Country flag
Go with Eibach or Sirimoto. Megan’s stuff is value oriented, so typically not the best quality.
I have the Eibach prokit barely an inch lower but the handling is significantly better almost same stock while curves and cornering(canyon runs) much better. Just my 2cents.

Siqc Cafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, 2000 Celica GT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
1603878828396.png

Jk. Eibach is a valid choice too, but my choice was Whiteline.
What's the noticeable difference with whiteline? (I was looking into these as well)

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
I have the whiteline rear sway bar too, but they’re both identical I believe

BoostinIX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Sedan
Country flag
Either is just fine, they're basically the same. Personal pref. Would recommend with accord endlinks. Want to say the whiteline was only ~140ish and another 30 for endlinks from Honda. Took 30 mins.

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
I had a bad experience with whiteline the RSB came bent a litle bit in the right side this damaged the end link after a week, then I disassembled it I bought another accord endlink and installed the OEM FK8 RSB this is one of the best mods ever, so my recommendation would be an OEM Either the SI or the type R in your case for the hatchback the SI will be enough, another warning is that the end link in the soft position is out of shape and may be damaged faster.

Reactions: Myx

BoostinIX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Sedan
Country flag
Accord endlinks are a recommended upgrade, yes.

If the product arrived damaged/out of spec, why not pursue it with the vendor? Defects/damage happen. Can't really judge it if you used a defective one.

That said, SI and CTR are cheaper valid options as well

Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
I have the Eibach prokit barely an inch lower but the handling is significantly better almost same stock while curves and cornering(canyon runs) much better. Just my 2cents.
He is asking about sway bars not lowering springs.

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
I had a bad experience with whiteline the RSB came bent a litle bit in the right side this damaged the end link after a week, then I disassembled it I bought another accord endlink and installed the OEM FK8 RSB this is one of the best mods ever, so my recommendation would be an OEM Either the SI or the type R in your case for the hatchback the SI will be enough, another warning is that the end link in the soft position is out of shape and may be damaged faster.
That's really odd, it's not easy to bend a sway bar unless it was some manufacturing defect. Did you reach out to the vendor who sold it to you, or to Whiteline directly?

We have Whiteline Front and Rear Sway Bars on both our Si's, and have nothing but good things to say :)

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
That's really odd, it's not easy to bend a sway bar unless it was some manufacturing defect. Did you reach out to the vendor who sold it to you, or to Whiteline directly?

We have Whiteline Front and Rear Sway Bars on both our Si's, and have nothing but good things to say :)
yes, im waiting to UPS for pickup the bar i bought this bar in tire rack but aparently the customer services is very very bad, yes i'm 100% sure this is a defective bar from factory the RSB itsell is very hard to bend, but in other hand the FK8 bar fits 100% perfect i can take the curves in more agresive way.
Sponsored