kappa_md

First Name
John Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R FK8, Toyota 86 GR ZN6
Country flag
Just wondering if anyone installed these CTR FK8 rear control arms together with the rear adjustable camber arms? Would like to get feedback and if there’s added function other than making the arm stiffer :) Many thanks!
Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Lower Control Arm (Rear) 6B4D8182-F327-4514-ACFA-6A6F30C60D48
Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Lower Control Arm (Rear) 1D37ADD9-BF95-43CB-9A89-F0DAF62A2724

optiondrifter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hotwheels tomica
Country flag
Happy early 4th of July. I’m in the process of installing it right now. There isn’t any adjustability but the arms are beefy AF! Just did the passenger side and the install isn’t so bad. I just wish they included torque specs for the bolt that attaches to rear hub. I set mine to 64lvs and it seemed it was too much. Changed it to 54lbs and it felt better.

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
I’ve had the part for about 2 months but haven’t gotten a chance to install it. The part is well made with nice material and feel. I have had several other eibach parts and never had issues with them.

OP
OP

kappa_md

First Name
John Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R FK8, Toyota 86 GR ZN6
Country flag
Looks beefy and well-made, but odd that it's not adjustable. I've got the Whiteline ones on our Si, and the adjustability was key to me

IMG_20200929_201957_743.jpg
Is the adjustability for toe, camber etc alignment settings? I see you have the SPC rear lower camber arm which is to adjust rear camber. I’m curious to why Eibach made it beefy yet fixed and not adjustable also. Thanks!

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Is the adjustability for toe, camber etc alignment settings? I see you have the SPC rear lower camber arm which is to adjust rear camber. I’m curious to why Eibach made it beefy yet fixed and not adjustable also. Thanks!
Correct, both Toe and Camber can be adjusted with Whiteline's offering. Yes, SPC Camber arms I do have as well for Camber adjustment - if I didn't have those then the Rear Toe Arms wouldn't be able to impact Camber as much since the factory camber arms would max out.

No clue why Eibach's aren't adjustable to be honest

pinhead66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Odyssey EX-L
Country flag
Happy early 4th of July. I’m in the process of installing it right now. There isn’t any adjustability but the arms are beefy AF! Just did the passenger side and the install isn’t so bad. I just wish they included torque specs for the bolt that attaches to rear hub. I set mine to 64lvs and it seemed it was too much. Changed it to 54lbs and it felt better.
Do you feel any actual benefits with these?

Jason@DASHautosports

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
56ft lbs at knuckle, 60ft lbs at subframe

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
Installed, pretty simple and easy go at it.

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Lower Control Arm (Rear) 3069C162-C8DD-41CC-A9A3-9077532969AC