• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Michigan Eibach endlinks, ebay engine cover, oil cap, rmm insert, center channel kit.

VAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
* eBay Engine Cover - NIB $35 shipped, $30 pickup.

* Turbo XS Oil Cap - NIB $35 shipped, $30 pickup.

* Whiteline RMM - NIB $20 shipped, $15 pickup.

* Unity Performance Driver's Side Sidemarker (Smoke/Amber) - NIB $25 shipped, $20 pickup.

* Eibach Adjustable Rear Endlinks - NIB. $110 shipped, $100 pickup.

* Center Channel Kit (SKAR Audio TX35 - 3.5 Speaker) w/ 1x 3.5 Baffle and Metra Honda Speaker Wire Harness - $25 shipped, $20 pickup.

If you're interested in any of these parts, send me a message.
Sponsored

Last edited:

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'll take the Unity side markers. Is that a RMM or just the insert? I'm interested.

Edit: Oops. Just driver side. Not interested in one. Sorry. My bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: VAN

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Hatch 2017 Sport Hatch
Country flag
which engine cover is it? says honda or just the red and black

rhuel

First Name
Rhuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
PM Sent on Eibach Pro-Kit.

MrJustin81

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
I didn’t see a price for the Bayson Lip, just the side skirts.

JDM importz

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si coupe
Country flag
What would you like pics of? Bayson Lip is still sealed in box. HFP skirts are open but still in box and bubble wrap.
The skirts . Parts # would be nice to kno
thanks

rhuel

First Name
Rhuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Eibachs just arrived. They look like new, in original box and still had the unused sticker sheets. Great price, extremely fast shipping, great comms. Would definitely buy from again without hesitation.