edible weed

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah I just got some new edibles from a friend and they are not what I call a "melty" high. He gets them online so really I can't say for sure if they are sativa or not but its definitely an energizer. Pop

Man I had a shady gum drop (no idea how strong but it tasted strong) from someone's bf that was a dealer years ago. We were stupid and ate them out at this reserve and it hit me so fast while I didn't have water....so I was too thirsty while wigging out so I dipped. I could hardly speak full sentences and was feeling it for >2 days. Wouldn't wish that experience for anyone...
Yeah man that's why I don't usually eat edibles, high is way too long for me lol

I usually enjoy smoking, being high for a bit, then going on about my day. Edibles leave me feeling retarded for a long time
Sponsored

Fiirkan

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LX Hatch
Country flag
My wife makes edibles every now and then. She smokes using a vaporizer (DaVinci IQ) and then saves the leftover weed, once she has enough, she then bakes that into oil or butter, to make edibles with. So she certainly gets her money's worth.

I don't eat them (or smoke) often, have never really been a huge fan of the strong high, and Sativas completely mess with my brain.

Seth_FC3

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI coupe
Country flag
Yeah man that's why I don't usually eat edibles, high is way too long for me lol

I usually enjoy smoking, being high for a bit, then going on about my day. Edibles leave me feeling retarded for a long time
If im doing an edible and need to function throughout the day ill usually take a smaller dosage. If im home or just wanna be dumb high ill take a higher dosage lol. But I mostly stick to the usual smoking. Dabs have to be one of my favorites though, super convenient for me.

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If im doing an edible and need to function throughout the day ill usually take a smaller dosage. If im home or just wanna be dumb high ill take a higher dosage lol. But I mostly stick to the usual smoking. Dabs have to be one of my favorites though, super convenient for me.
Oh yeah man I loved dabs, real easy to smoke and doesn't make too much of a mess, so much less hassle. I miss smoking.. I'll smoke every now and then socially but I've quit buying for myself about 2 months ago. Used to smoke pretty heavy at night but it started fucking with my first full time job, was always groggy/not that attentive, woke up late twice for work so at that point I just said it's time to give it up.

Switched to dispensary grade CBD before I quit smoking and I enjoyed that a lot, think I might go back to CBD hemp instead of bud if I do choose to start buying again

Seth_FC3

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI coupe
Country flag
Oh yeah man I loved dabs, real easy to smoke and doesn't make too much of a mess, so much less hassle. I miss smoking.. I'll smoke every now and then socially but I've quit buying for myself about 2 months ago. Used to smoke pretty heavy at night but it started fucking with my first full time job, was always groggy/not that attentive, woke up late twice for work so at that point I just said it's time to give it up.

Switched to dispensary grade CBD before I quit smoking and I enjoyed that a lot, think I might go back to CBD hemp instead of bud if I do choose to start buying again
CBD is always a good alternative. You get all the benefits without having to deal with the high. I don't blame you haha. I've been a pretty heavy smoker for about 5 years and hasn't affected me yet. But if it does, i'll probably have to switch over to CBD for a while

FlexRex

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX and M5
Country flag
My wife makes edibles every now and then. She smokes using a vaporizer (DaVinci IQ) and then saves the leftover weed, once she has enough, she then bakes that into oil or butter, to make edibles with. So she certainly gets her money's worth.

I don't eat them (or smoke) often, have never really been a huge fan of the strong high, and Sativas completely mess with my brain.
Same here, we use Storz and Bickel Volcano vaporizer and organic butter in a slow cooker overnight. Not a fan of edibles but who doesnt like brownies or cookies, or just green butter for your toast.

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
CBD is always a good alternative. You get all the benefits without having to deal with the high. I don't blame you haha. I've been a pretty heavy smoker for about 5 years and hasn't affected me yet. But if it does, i'll probably have to switch over to CBD for a while
Yeah man I actually enjoy it a lot, I feel all the high without feeling stupid if you know what I mean

Smoking affects everyone differently, I know someone working finance making big money that's able to smoke daily without losing any motivation to work and I know people that are just straight bums when they smoke daily

I was 50/50 but I can't even lie after stopping smoking things are a lot better for me, I'm a lot more attentive, my memory is better, I wake up less tired

But man that 1-2 weeks of stopping smoking were really rough lol

Beansley

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Any recommendations for edible CBD or possibly flowers? My lady doesn't like to smoke at all but I've done a lot of research online and cant find much, too many options too. Found a site called Mr. Hemp flower I was gonna try.

FlexRex

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX and M5
Country flag
CBD should be readily available but it doesnt have any of the physical or psychological effects THC does. Its mostly used for pain relief, so not sure you would or should feel anything.

16LXMT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civix LX 6MT
Country flag
Edibles don't work for me. I've made several attempts over 10 years and have never felt a noticeable effect with edibles. Even at 1000mg. Nothing. Hand me a joint please.

bcrichster

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport 2.0L, 1998 Civic LX D16-MiniMe
Country flag
I'm 68 and haven't used weed for 20 years. I stopped liking the high since it just made me tired, lazy, and sleepy. Also I didn't like the psychoactive effect, or the way it made me feel. Recently a friend gave me some edible THC chocolate. I decided to try it once just to see what it does. It's a completely different and much better experience than smoking. For one, it lasts MUCH longer. The high from smoking only lasts maybe an hour or two but the high from edibles lasts 6 or 8 hours. Also it takes much longer to kick in (maybe 2 or 3 hours), It doesn't make me weak, tired, and lazy. It actually kind of energizes me. Three hours after I ate it I went for an hour-long bike ride on the trail. It was great. Has anyone else tried this?
Myself.. but it just straight knocks me out, suddenly get like mega tired and ZZzzz... Lol. Not for taking and driving, for sure

Seth_FC3

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI coupe
Country flag
Any recommendations for edible CBD or possibly flowers? My lady doesn't like to smoke at all but I've done a lot of research online and cant find much, too many options too. Found a site called Mr. Hemp flower I was gonna try.
Any good rated full spectrum CBD is great IMO. Full spectrum CBD is kinda like non alcoholic beer its made with the full plant so it may contain THC but not enough to get you high

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
Edibles have been hit or miss for me. I'm not a huge fan, personally. I've had homemade edibles of different variations; brownies, gummies, rice crispy treats, and caramel. I also picked up a couple chocolate bars from a recreational shop in Massachusetts. Meh. I guess they're just not my thing, and I've read that edibles simply don't work well for some people, regardless of THC tolerance.

When I was in Massachusetts, we hit up a bunch of recreational shops. I picked up some crumble to try, as I'd been wanting to try some concentrates. It was 86% THC. I bought a small dab rig locally and gave it a go. While I do like that you can use so little and still catch a nice buzz, I got kinda annoyed with the process of it all.

I guess I'm just oldschool. I'm happy with a traditional 10" glass bong and flower weed. Lol.

OP
OP

David Harper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe
Country flag
Went to the weed dispensary and got "Avexia Harmony". They're little pills each one is 2.5 mg of CBD and 2.5 mg of THC. So I need to take six of them to achieve the desired effect. This stuff is perfect for me. A subtle high that lasts for hours. No "weed hangover" which leaves you spaced-out like when you smoke. Thing is, you don't get stoned, which is good. You just feel good. And you're perfectly capable of doing anything. No one can tell. About 35 dollars for 40 pills. Best of all it has reduced my alcohol consumption by 75%. Which is real good for me. Weed never caused any problem for me. Alcohol almost destroyed my life.

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
Went to the weed dispensary and got "Avexia Harmony". They're little pills each one is 2.5 mg of CBD and 2.5 mg of THC. So I need to take six of them to achieve the desired effect. This stuff is perfect for me. A subtle high that lasts for hours. No "weed hangover" which leaves you spaced-out like when you smoke. Thing is, you don't get stoned, which is good. You just feel good. And you're perfectly capable of doing anything. No one can tell. About 35 dollars for 40 pills. Best of all it has reduced my alcohol consumption by 75%. Which is real good for me. Weed never caused any problem for me. Alcohol almost destroyed my life.
I need these where u go
Sponsored