First Name
Ainsley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX Hatch
Country flag
Hey Guys,

Been looking around for an affordable side skirt option, specifically for non-sport Hatchbacks. Good amount of conversation on this forum but no confirmed answers as to if these cheap Ebay models will fit. I ended up biting the bullet and getting a pair some for $110. This is the exact listing I got.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/353170955904

I added some pinstriping to make them pop. Car ramp not necessary, I was working on installing an RSB.

It's a legit perfect fit. Here are some pics of the install. Aligns perfectly with the curvature of the underbody. Comes with I want to say ~12 screws and washers, but I only drilled 3 holes on each side. There were pre-punched holes to show you where they go. I also used 1/2" 3M tape instead of the supplied 1/4"

Honda Civic 10th gen Ebay Sedan Side Skirts on Non-Sport Hatchback IMG-2137
Honda Civic 10th gen Ebay Sedan Side Skirts on Non-Sport Hatchback IMG-2142
Honda Civic 10th gen Ebay Sedan Side Skirts on Non-Sport Hatchback IMG-2141

Here she is just a few minutes after the install, had to make a run to the store.

Honda Civic 10th gen Ebay Sedan Side Skirts on Non-Sport Hatchback IMG-2143

Sorry I didn't think of taking underbody shots so you can see how they line up, but I'll answer any questions you guys have! Super super happy with the outcome, hope this helps anyone looking to do the same!

EDIT: Added the Ebay link.

DHM85

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si
Country flag
Bruuuhhhhh I been looking for an alternative to the hatch sport side skirts because I don't wanna pay 8 million 6 hundred and fifty five thousand for each skirt. These look fire.

DHM85

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si
Country flag
Can you post more pictures? Full side?

Augenauf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Also interest in more pics, preferably without the pinstripe. Always wanted sport hatch side skirts on my Si.
Sponsored