First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone ever had an experience buying painted, ready to install bumpers from ebay?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Fits-2...711450?hash=item44498c5bda:g:5DYAAOSwYPJdrw8r

My bumper is damaged since 2017 and time to replace it already, wanted to go with hatchback bumper as well, any idea?
Make sure you read all of the description when ordering. Idk about receiving a bumper folded up in a box...
We ship using Fedex. Parts will be delivered to your doorstep. In order for the parts to be able to ship ground they need to fit inside a box that meets Fedex size limits. You might find it strange the bumper is bent inside a box smaller than you would expect, but do not fear. Once the bumper is taken out and placed in the sun or a heat source, it will return back to its shape. If there is an issue please contact us first so we can provide you with a resolution

OP
OP
KYRGYZ

KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic LX, 18 Model X 100D
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Make sure you read all of the description when ordering. Idk about receiving a bumper folded up in a box...
We ship using Fedex. Parts will be delivered to your doorstep. In order for the parts to be able to ship ground they need to fit inside a box that meets Fedex size limits. You might find it strange the bumper is bent inside a box smaller than you would expect, but do not fear. Once the bumper is taken out and placed in the sun or a heat source, it will return back to its shape. If there is an issue please contact us first so we can provide you with a resolution
ikr? that does sound weird, folding painted bumper ....

Mestiso863

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
ikr? that does sound weird, folding painted bumper ....
Checkout ikonmotorsports on their website not ebay. They will factory match paint it's not exactly 100% match but it's pretty damn close. I recently purchased side skirts from them but it's been to gloomy to get good pics of them.

OP
OP
KYRGYZ

KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Checkout ikonmotorsports on their website not ebay. They will factory match paint it's not exactly 100% match but it's pretty damn close. I recently purchased side skirts from them but it's been to gloomy to get good pics of them.
they paint bumpers??? I have two spoilers from them on my civic and tesla, paint match was just 100% perfect! Let me message them

Mestiso863

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen ebay painted bumpers Screenshot_20200122-164216_Chrome

Quick search first bumper I found...
Yes they do paint them

nrchaytor

First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback 6M
Country flag
Interested in ordering a type r front bumper from Ikon.. would you guys recommend getting it painted by them? It seems like a reasonable price but I'm skeptical on quality.

OP
OP
KYRGYZ

KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Interested in ordering a type r front bumper from Ikon.. would you guys recommend getting it painted by them? It seems like a reasonable price but I'm skeptical on quality.
I used to buy painted spoilers from them, my Civic has a painted spoiler from them for last 2 years, no paint issues, it 99% matching paint as well. I asked them few questions about painting bumpers, but never got a reply
Sponsored