ebay; cup, door, center console liners... are they any good?

johnlestudio

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Got them in mine! They’re great. Easy to install, easy to clean, and softens the sounds of whatever you throw in there.

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Short answer yes. Long answer, kind of. They are worth it but the ones you want to use are cupholders, center console area, but then there's these little baby door ones that are basically worthless, i mean i dont' know anyone stuffing enough crud in there to make use of them and just threw mine out.

verbalj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Short answer yes. Long answer, kind of. They are worth it but the ones you want to use are cupholders, center console area, but then there's these little baby door ones that are basically worthless, i mean i dont' know anyone stuffing enough crud in there to make use of them and just threw mine out.
⬆ this

I have two toddlers in the backseat and they always take out the little door handle ones. I've since just removed them from the doors. The center console ones, cup holders are great. The one I have also glows in the dark lol. At this point, it barely illuminates in the dark, but at one point it did.

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
I bought this "CupHolderHero" set on Amazon, which looks like more or less the same thing. No complaints - they're decently thick, fit well, and perform as advertised. Each piece has its own tiny grab handle, so they're easy to pull out for cleaning.

I agree that some of the pieces aren't particularly useful, but at the same time, there's something I like about having every single cubby covered/protected. If a Slurpee somehow detonates in my car, at least those areas will be easy to clean.

dwag0588

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR, 2014 Mazda CX-5, 2006 NC Miata, 2018 Silverado 5.3 (work)
Country flag
I bought this "CupHolderHero" set on Amazon, which looks like more or less the same thing. No complaints - they're decently thick, fit well, and perform as advertised. Each piece has its own tiny grab handle, so they're easy to pull out for cleaning.

I agree that some of the pieces aren't particularly useful, but at the same time, there's something I like about having every single cubby covered/protected. If a Slurpee somehow detonates in my car, at least those areas will be easy to clean.
I bought these too. Looking at the eBay listing, I think I overpayed. Those appear identical.

Donkeyhotay123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch
Country flag
I put an anker qi charger under the front mat. Works reasonably enough for throwing a note9 in there and letting it charge when Android Auto isn't at work.

Honestly the cup holders, the center console pieces, and front mat are pretty much the ones I use. As other said, the door ones arent as useful and the side pocket ones don't get much attention at all.

You know what would help? A divider/organizer for the glovebox... so my girlfriend has a dedicated napkin holder that she stops shoving napkins all throughout the glovebox.

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I put an anker qi charger under the front mat. Works reasonably enough for throwing a note9 in there and letting it charge when Android Auto isn't at work.

Honestly the cup holders, the center console pieces, and front mat are pretty much the ones I use. As other said, the door ones arent as useful and the side pocket ones don't get much attention at all.

You know what would help? A divider/organizer for the glovebox... so my girlfriend has a dedicated napkin holder that she stops shoving napkins all throughout the glovebox.
tell her to stop eating in the car and she won't need a napkin lol
Sponsored