Ebay Center Console "Shell"

Space Lord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Country flag
Bought these after seeing them here, it took about 3 weeks to get here from China. They are very good covers and the tape they give you is very sticky initially I wasn't gonna use it but it does a really good job. Just be careful because once the tape cures the cover is not coming off without tearing the fabric. I did such a horrible job on the passenger side I didn't post a picture of that one but I'm not very good at these types of projects. For a normal person this is probably really easy to do. I also ordered the door armrest covers and panels and they should come this week or next. Thank you to the people in this thread for bringing these to my attention I really really hate the oem fabric!
Honda Civic 10th gen Ebay Center Console "Shell" 20170809_193903

Honda Civic 10th gen Ebay Center Console "Shell" 20170807_202346 Honda Civic 10th gen Ebay Center Console "Shell" 20170809_203740

mokylim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic LX-P
Country flag
Bought these after seeing them here, it took about 3 weeks to get here from China. They are very good covers and the tape they give you is very sticky initially I wasn't gonna use it but it does a really good job. Just be careful because once the tape cures the cover is not coming off without tearing the fabric. I did such a horrible job on the passenger side I didn't post a picture of that one but I'm not very good at these types of projects. For a normal person this is probably really easy to do. I also ordered the door armrest covers and panels and they should come this week or next. Thank you to the people in this thread for bringing these to my attention I really really hate the oem fabric!
20170809_193903.jpg

20170807_202346.jpg 20170809_203740.jpg
Mind sharing a link?

coopermidnight

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Btw for anyone adding a cover to the hinged part of the center console... make sure to unscrew the two screws underneath so you don't spend forever trying to hopelessly pry it off like I did :D

koriw1.5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
20170809_193903.jpg

20170807_202346.jpg 20170809_203740.jpg

I made my own covers out of some vinyl fabric leather from hobby lobby. Spent $9 for a yard. I covered the arm rest and entire console. Also had enough to do the door panels.

Space Lord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Country flag
I made my own covers out of some vinyl fabric leather from hobby lobby. Spent $9 for a yard. I covered the arm rest and entire console. Also had enough to do the door panels.
If I could do it again I would definitely do that. Actually I might still do that since I messed up. I thought these pieces would tighten on and I didn't know you had to tape them on. I'm not very confident in these type of mods.

vonlaser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
Got my all black set in the mail today. Did you guys remove all the staples and existing fabric or just slap them on over top?

Apostolis

Greek
First Name
Apostolis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Download the Aliexpress app and pm the seller. They can do anything you want.

Here is center console for $22 shipped free

PU Leather Center Storage Box Cover Case Protective Sleeve Car Covers Update Sticker For HONDA CIVIC 2016 2017
http://s.aliexpress.com/AfAVRJbq
(from AliExpress Android)

Would do this if there is available parts for the rear doors of the vehicle. And hoping for leather cover s for the rear seats with stitching! Either go all out or don't bother lol

Last edited: