• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
I was only kidding, the color arguements are always going to digital fist fights. But not today. You can puke on my RED car any day.
Still you are taking delivery- exciting time for anyone - should only be positives right now. I think the wait has warped my joy. Sometimes being quiet is best.
Sponsored

savagegeese

First Name
Savagegeese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Type R
Still you are taking delivery- exciting time for anyone - should only be positives right now. I think the wait has warped my joy. Sometimes being quiet is best.
In some ways, it warped me too. Granted I don't think I am as excited as some people, but the delays are mostly all stupid I can imagine how pissed many people are.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Red just looks so damn goodā€¦I still think boost is the best color on the car though

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
Red just looks so damn goodā€¦I still think boost is the best color on the car though
I like most colors and would be happy with all of them except black. My rsx is black and itā€™s a pain to keep clean. Arenā€™t you getting sgp?

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like most colors and would be happy with all of them except black. My rsx is black and itā€™s a pain to keep clean. Arenā€™t you getting sgp?
Boost blue, I gave my cw allocation to a friend who got screwed by his dealer

ScumbagRob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
I started on Team CW but have since switched to Team RR - it really does look stunning in red.

The only problem is: the entirety of northern CA has received ONE red CTR thus far - crazy!! I'm surrounded by dealers with all the other colors except red (and black) šŸ˜­

s2kdriver80

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 FK8 Honda Civic Type R, MY03 AP1 Honda S2000
Build Thread
Link
I started on Team CW but have since switched to Team RR - it really does look stunning in red.

The only problem is: the entirety of northern CA has received ONE red CTR thus far - crazy!! I'm surrounded by dealers with all the other colors except red (and black) šŸ˜­
If the FK8 was any indication, RR will be the rarest color compared with other colors that are produced per given year (but should be available every year).

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929

Has that one in Lodi sold? I reached out to them I think and never got a response. Thereā€™s one I saw in central California in Lompoc.

You gotta look outta state like I did!

Modular Cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #581, 04 GSX-R600
I'm loving the red on this car and I'm not normally a red car person. I originally wanted SGP, but I'm stoked on getting the "Boostlag" Blue. I would not have been sad if I had to get red!

Boostlag definitely describes the rollout of this car :p

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think to an employee hereā€¦local guy who works at Porsche

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wonder how much over they charged him, autonation doesnā€™t do deals lol

KnoxTn17Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
Wonder how much over they charged him, autonation doesnā€™t do deals lol
Have no idea....my local autonation is charging 10k markup and accessories package. SGP and still available if anyone is interested.
Sponsored