1.5T Dyno numbers for TSP Stage 1/Phearable 1.5R non-si, With race maf PRL intake?

Tac3403

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic EX-T sedan 1.5T Cvt
Country flag
I was wondering if anyone had dyno'd their car with either the TSP stage 1, or Phearable 1.5R. I already have the tsp tune, and the prl cobra with race maf. If anyone has a similar setup dyno'd, maybe an added intercooler or downpipe. Tried looking around and could only really find FBO numbers, I really only plan to put on an intercooler and maaaaybe a downpipe.
Sponsored

Xedos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport+ 1.5T (MT)
Country flag
Similar setup here! I also wonder the characters of the tunes. What are the differences of the OTS tunes? They seem very valuable actually.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Dyno numbers vary. Even with the same car. So many factors especially if you have a CVT. I've run all the tunes and have written extensively about them.

The basics:

TSP 1: Huge upgrade over stock obviously. Not as twitchy down low compared to a base KTuner tune. More power up top and smoother than a KTuner base tune. A little jerky at times at low speed going from light to heavy throttle.

Phearable 1.5: Similar to the TSP 1 but even smoother. No hiccups at all. My fuel trims are better with Phearable. Knock control is a bit more jumpy so better gas is a must.

Phearable 1.5R: Basically the same as the regular 1.5 tune with slightly more power. The huge plus is the removal of the artificial jump in knock control at high rpm. This means pull after pull with full power.

To me, if you have good gas, the 1.5R is a no-brainer. It's more expensive than the TSP 1 but well worth it.
Sponsored