dumb question

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
I just got rid of my completely stock shitty 2012 civic for a new 2020 si coupe and want to do a few things to it. Every site I go to to look at parts itll say 2017+ si, do all of these parts fit and match up to the new 2020? Specifically like intake, bov's, exhausts, etc.
Id like to know before I order something and it ends up sticking out of my hood.
Thanks guys!
Sponsored

OP
OP
USNengineman

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
Don't get a BOV.

PRL, mishimoto and 27Won make some good intakes.

Best bang for your buck mod will be a tuner (ktuner or hondata) or some sticky tires.
No bov, got it.
any preference on tuners? k or hondata?
Yeaaaaa it came with the eagle sports but that's about to change quick.

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Both tuners are good, but ktuner has either a very cheap option or one with its own screen

OP
OP
USNengineman

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
If you get the v1.2 one without the screen, you can install tunerview on your headunit and monitor pretty much the same stuff as the v2 one with the sceen.
that shit will come up on the center screen?!

OP
OP
USNengineman

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
Yes when you install Honda hack
aaaaand does any of that void any warranty??
I really do appreciate all the answers guys, Im a diesel mechanic in the navy but I work on engines about 4 civics long and 2 civics tall so not much of the tuner and know it all id like to be.

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I really do appreciate all the answers guys, Im a diesel mechanic in the navy but I work on engines about 4 civics long and 2 civics tall so not much of the tuner and know it all id like to be.
It's possible, if your engine blows and Honda decides to check your ecu for reflashing. There have been a few threads debating this topic in-depth already that you can read, also check out the tuning subforum for more info and a great survey on people's tuned reliability

OP
OP
USNengineman

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
It's possible, if your engine blows and Honda decides to check your ecu for reflashing. There have been a few threads debating this topic in-depth already that you can read, also check out the tuning subforum for more info and a great survey on people's tuned reliability
oh I aint trying to go too powerful on that stock flywheel and clutch, ive read about slipping and all that so im just gonna keep it to bolt ons. Just want a nice sound and a litttttle more umph when granny wont get the fuck over ya know

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
You’ll be okay. You can hide it and delete if you need be.
Sponsored