• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Canada - Ontario DRL Stay Bright modules NEW PRICE

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Civic Touring
Country flag
!!UPDATE!!

Stay Bright 2.0 is here now.

Only 1 set available now. Parts are on order for more sets but they will likely be a few months.

Hey Guys. I have the new and improved version of modules I made up with proper OEM waterproof connector plugs.

They are for keeping the DRL on bright even when the headlights are on.

They plug inline between your DRL plug and the headlight and will work on any 10th Gen model.

Install photos below for the plug location.

If anyone is interested let me know.

I am in Canada. Price is now $55 USD shipped for the pair to Canada and USA

I couldnā€™t get the parts from the same places due to recent events so there was a price increase on the bottom end that I had to pass forward. I tried to keep it as small as possible.

Please donā€™t post here if you hate this idea. This is NOT a discussion post. It is a Classified post. Only interested parties are allowed here.

Honda Civic 10th gen DRL Stay Bright modules NEW PRICE A119EA27-83D4-4650-AE16-22447159D986

Honda Civic 10th gen DRL Stay Bright modules NEW PRICE 5881B145-D71F-452B-8539-22079D3F66F9

Honda Civic 10th gen DRL Stay Bright modules NEW PRICE A255ED1A-DAC8-4B27-A47B-A46149B7999A

Honda Civic 10th gen DRL Stay Bright modules NEW PRICE C1F6B491-D30B-4497-B087-C46763189941

Honda Civic 10th gen DRL Stay Bright modules NEW PRICE 1EA8CDF7-BF1E-46A8-8E12-55E46F1B5B03

Honda Civic 10th gen DRL Stay Bright modules NEW PRICE F6D40973-59D7-492E-BDD3-DA8A9C273C6C

Last edited:
OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Awesome idea bro. Works fine? Much difference at night?
Check it with yours tonight. Look at the DRL with the headlights off and the DRL on. See how bright and than turn on your headlights and see how dim it gets. It is bright because the DRL is normally bright. It does dim Significantly.

Last edited:

BlackbettyFk_7

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 hatchback sport
Country flag
This the only pair? Or are you gonna make more. Definitely interested. I have noticed those dim quite a bit when headlights are on

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Itā€™s only this pair for now. I just made 1 pair. I can get more connectors if thereā€™s interest but that takes a couple months because Iā€™ll have to order them from a supplier in China.

ryanfk7

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic ā€˜17 Hatch EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey Guys. I have a couple of modules I made up with proper OEM connector plugs.

They are waterproof connectors and a waterproof relay.

They are for keeping the DRL on bright even when the headlights are on.

They just plug inline between your DRL plug and the headlight. They work with any 10th Gen model.

They will likely work better with the NON LED headlights. I couldnā€™t even really notice the DRL on a Touring all LED headlight anyways so I took them off.

If anyone is interested let me know.

I am in Canada. I would like $50 shipped for the pair.

Please donā€™t post here if you hate this idea. This is NOT a discussion post. It is a Classified post. Only interested parties are allowed here.

View attachment 174999

View attachment 175000

View attachment 175002
Donā€™t these just keep the DRL bar on even if you donā€™t have DRL switch on...? This will take away the option to even turn them off?

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Donā€™t these just keep the DRL bar on even if you donā€™t have DRL switch on...? This will take away the option to even turn them off?
No. Youā€™re mistaken of the function. I stated the function in the previous posts. You donā€™t lose control over anything. Shut the car off these go off. When the car is started the DRL is on bright until the headlights are turned on. Iā€™m in Canada. Maybe you have a different function but from what I know the only time the DRL is not on is when itā€™s auto started from the remote or the car is off.

Ouhuyy

First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX Hatchback
Country flag
If these are still available I'd like to buy them. Is the $50 including US shipping?

ryanfk7

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic ā€˜17 Hatch EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No. Youā€™re mistaken of the function. I stated the function in the previous posts. You donā€™t lose control over anything. Shut the car off these go off. When the car is started the DRL is on bright until the headlights are turned on. Iā€™m in Canada. Maybe you have a different function but from what I know the only time the DRL is not on is when itā€™s auto started from the remote or the car is off.
I just checked it this morning, sorry I was mistaken! If the parking brake is on and you start the car, the DRLā€™s are off. I found myself wanting to have the car on but no lights, so this would disable this feature. Itā€™s a very nice idea though!

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I just checked it this morning, sorry I was mistaken! If the parking brake is on and you start the car, the DRLā€™s are off. I found myself wanting to have the car on but no lights, so this would disable this feature. Itā€™s a very nice idea though!
No it wonā€™t. It doesnā€™t disable any feature. If the DRLs want to come on they will and if they want to go off they still can. It just redirects power from one pin to the other. If no power is applied it doesnā€™t do anything. It doesnā€™t add power. Thereā€™s no extra wires. Youā€™re thinking is wrong in this case.

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ok. I sold this set but it looks like I have enough parts to make 1 more set. After this set is sold thatā€™s it unless there is more interest.

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I made up another set because I had a buyer that backed out. So itā€™s up for grabs. Any takers?

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Iā€™m likely to make a 2.0 version of this as I have found a supplier for some electrical connectors and smaller relays.

Price should remain the same.

If I get enough interest and 5 confirmed sales. I will order the parts. It appears that only a few of you were interested.

It will take around 6 weeks to get the parts once ordered.

The 5 people will have to put $10 down with paypal and the remainder before shipping.

Ouhuyy

First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX Hatchback
Country flag
I will post a picture when I install them this weekend!