• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Canada - Ontario DRL Stay Bright modules NEW PRICE

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Civic Touring
Country flag
Just installed them.

Outstanding! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: They should rate this MOD of the Year!!!

No picture can describe them. Totally outstanding and worth the money!!!!

Brisco, I hope you sell a million of these cables!!!!
Thank you. I do currently have 1 more set made up for immediate shipping. If anyone is interested.
Sponsored

JayDee

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback 6MT & 1995 Honda Civic CX Hatchback
Country flag
Thank you. I do currently have 1 more set made up for immediate shipping. If anyone is interested.
I’m interested got the money pls pm me

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Purchases have been sent out. Hopefully you get them soon. Enjoy friends. Stay safe out there.

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Anyone have any photos of how they are using their harnesses?

Iilac

Spelled with a I not a L for Iilac.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000, CTR, TUNDRA, MAXIMA, CX9
Country flag
Anyone have any photos of how they are using their harnesses?

I haven't installed mine. It looks like a tight fit and I do not want to remove my headlights to install it. Is there a way to install it going though the wheel liner?

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I haven't installed mine. It looks like a tight fit and I do not want to remove my headlights to install it. Is there a way to install it going though the wheel liner?
I’m not sure of your setup. I was able to install the ones I e sold here just by sticking my arm down the space between the fender and the engine bay like the photos on the first page. Others here have had to go through the fender liner. It’s definitely doable without pulling your headlights.

JayDee

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I installed mine on my 18 sport hatch. Took me no more than 5-10 mins. The driver side was quick, the passenger is a little harder to reach, i recommend removing the turn signal bulb from the socket (i think it’s the turn signal, if I’m wrong, it’s the bulb next to the drl; closer to the engine). Anyways, the only things i removed was that one bulb completely to be able to fit my hand to get the drl. It’ll take some finagling but it’s doable yes, plus i have big hands so it took some time of putting my hand in weird angles but got it done..! I’ll be posting pics soon

Iilac

Spelled with a I not a L for Iilac.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000, CTR, TUNDRA, MAXIMA, CX9
Country flag
I have the type r, has anyone installed these harnesses in one and can provide some tips?

20PWPFC1

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si sedan
Country flag
With this work on factory LED headlamp cars, 2020 Si?

JayDee

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
With this work on factory LED headlamp cars, 2020 Si?
It should since the DRL part is the same as the factory non-led projector headlights, the socket for drl is the same

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I’m going to leave these at $45. I’ll be making them as people need them.

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Packages are on the way sooner than I expected.
Sponsored