S.E.S module 500 series DRL + FOG lights ,DRL/FOG / HIGH beams lights module (Now side markers!) Plug and play!

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Hello Guys!
All orders shipping tomorrow!
Here the list :

DRL/FOG lights + side markers $102 US shipped

DRL/FOG lights/ high beams + side markers optional : $118 US shipped and $128 US shipped for the side markers option.

All the modules ready to ship!

Installation guide :

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
B6F0BDB1-DA26-4677-9745-785AC9A3C31B.jpeg
B485ED1B-FE24-4F16-8E5A-0F5E78F7047D.jpeg
Just got mine installed today, thanks for the quick shipping Daniel ??
Thank you very much for posting the pics! Looks great!

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Hello Folks!
All orders will be shipping tomorrow!
Here the list :

DRL/FOG lights + side markers $102 US shipped

DRL/FOG lights/ high beams + side markers optional : $118 US shipped and $128 US shipped for the side markers option.

All the modules ready to ship!

Installation guide :

AngryLettuce

First Name
Badger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type-R
Country flag
You've done a good job putting that kit together, well done.

In the UK we can recieve 3 points on our licence and a fine for driving with fog lights on when not necessary as they blind other road users due to their design to shine under the layer of fog.

The more I learn about the US the more it appeals to me. The UK is just too small, and it rains. Constantly.

You can buy drl controller switches that you could wire direct from your battery to the switch live on the fogs, this way they'd illuminate as soon as the alternator was running/producing current. A live feed from the main beam would then either reduce the current to, or extinguish the live feed to the fogs depending upon the kid of controller you were using. Yours looks like a bespoke version of this for the civic so I tip my hat.

Good work on the kit again, it's great to see innovations via an owners forum:thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag

In the UK we can recieve 3 points on our licence and a fine for driving with fog lights on when not necessary as they blind other road users due to their design to shine under the layer of fog.

The more I learn about the US the more it appeals to me. The UK is just too small, and it rains. Constantly.

You can buy drl controller switches that you could wire direct from your battery to the switch live on the fogs, this way they'd illuminate as soon as the alternator was running/producing current. A live feed from the main beam would then either reduce the current to, or extinguish the live feed to the fogs depending upon the kid of controller you were using. Yours looks like a bespoke version of this for the civic so I tip my hat.

Good work on the kit again, it's great to see innovations via an owners forum:thumbsup:
Yes , I remember posted in another Facebook forum and many owners mentioned the fog lights are not allowed alone with DRL . I guess certain cars are not properly designed the whole fog lights assembly for not blind the incoming traffic .

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag

And thank you sir ! I’ll appreciated your words !

Nothing fancy , just handcrafted , is the easiest way I founded to make these modules .