DRL + FOG lights High Beams -FOG lights MODULE ( New side markers and plug and play version!)

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
@alejandroads123 Thanks for that P/N. The switch came in and I "switched" it ?

The red LED is much easier on the eyes. That white one is super bright!

20200731_113009.jpg
Yes , you are not the only one who loves the red one. :D

JayDee

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback 6MT & 1995 Honda Civic CX Hatchback
Country flag
Hello guys,
Currently I'm making this module for the Type R, but many folks asked if this will work on the SI, so I installed this module to a neighbor ( he has Civic SI) and worked as expected.

The DRL+ FOG lights allow the FOG lights to turn on automatically when the DRL lights turn on without the necessity to switch on the headlights. The device has a switch and you can disable or tun the device off at any time, When the module DRL +FOG lights is on the rest of the functionality remains the same.

The installation is very simple and just require some basic knowledge in electronics. The installation is performed trough two T -Splice wire terminals. A fuse plugs and ground terminal attached by a screw located next to the main car fuse box. The installation time is around 30 minutes for a person without advanced knowledge in electronics.

There is currently 2 modules one module allows to turn on DRL + FOG lights ($69) and the other module Allows to turn on DRL + FOG lights and High beams + FOG lights. ($89) is actually a double module.

Interested PM

Thank you Guys.

IMG_6157.PNG

DRL+fog pic.jpg

IMG_5819.JPG
Do you make a high beams and fog lights only one? Iā€™m not interested in drl + fog lights

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Do you make a high beams and fog lights only one? Iā€™m not interested in drl + fog lights
Hello i can do that , but the price will be the same of the DRL/FOG lights + HIGH beams , I just will be disable the outputs for DRL but the module is the same .

Let me know if you have more questions.

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Hello guys! Finally I have all the pre orders ready to ship!
Thank you for all your patience and long wait , here a picture side by side of the two modules available :
DRL/FOG lights + side markers $102 US shipped

DRL/FOG lights/ high beams + side markers optional : $118 US shipped and $128 US shipped for the side markers option.

The others modules are discontinued due not having the time for make it , thatā€™s why Iā€™m producing the most sold version of the modules .
This time Iā€™ve done large quantities of both for just take the time for shipping .

Thanks you once again for the wait

Daniel

Honda Civic 10th gen DRL + FOG lights High Beams -FOG lights MODULE ( New side markers and plug and play version!) 88AC8D9C-B973-4DDE-A90B-70E5A982098A

Honda Civic 10th gen DRL + FOG lights High Beams -FOG lights MODULE ( New side markers and plug and play version!) E5C3E319-DE58-491F-98D9-3E10F3EC3994

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Hello Everyone !
I will be shipping tomorrow !

DRL/FOG lights/ high beams + side markers optional : $118 US shipped and $128 US shipped for the side markers option.

All modules ready to go!

Installation guide:

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Hello everyone!
All orders were shipped! I will do my best for shipping the new orders I received this morning , if you want to place another order do it before 6:00 pm Easter time . Thanks !!

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Hello Guys!

Here the list :

All the modules ready to ship!

Installation guide :

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Hello guys! I'm bumping this up, I did slightly changes to these modules, due a shortage in some components.
Here some updates:
Now the switch version looks a little bit more close to OEM and the switch has also the function as a FOG light indicator. When the module switch is ON it means the FOG lights are ON. Before this , just was an indicator showing the module was powered up.

The other old news I decided to produce again the ''non switch version''

Here the list:

S.E.S 2016-2021 (10th gen Honda Civic) Fk8, Fk7 DRL/FOG lights module controller 500 series

S.E.S 500 series module allow to turn ON FOG lights along with DRL automatically soon as you release the parking brake. This module came in different versions.
Non switch version:

501 DRL/FOG lights + Side markers /non switch $95 US shipped
502 DRL/FOG lights/ high beams /non switch $105 US shipped
503 DRL/FOG lights/ high beams + Side Markers /non switch $115 US shipped

Switch version:
504 DRL/FOG lights + Side markers /Switch version $110 US shipped
505 DRL/FOG lights/ high beams / Switch version $120 US shipped
506 DRL/FOG lights/ high beams + Side Markers / Switch version $130 US

Shipped All the modules are plug and play.

https://www.facebook.com/seselectronicssolutions

First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Hey @alejandroads123
Man I love this and have definitely been eying this thread for a few weeks.

Iā€™m looking between the 505/506 module for my 2018 sport hatch - which should work, correct? Would love to get hooked up with one of these. If youā€™re still making them, Iā€™d appreciate it if you could shoot me a PM when youā€™ve got a minute!

Thanks for all your work on this!

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Hey @alejandroads123
Man I love this and have definitely been eying this thread for a few weeks.

Iā€™m looking between the 505/506 module for my 2018 sport hatch - which should work, correct? Would love to get hooked up with one of these. If youā€™re still making them, Iā€™d appreciate it if you could shoot me a PM when youā€™ve got a minute!

Thanks for all your work on this!
Yes all the modules are stills in production and in stock .

Regards

Alex

First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
@alejandroads123

This dude makes magic lol.

I donā€™t have any better night photos right now, but I wanted to share an install on my ā€˜18 Sport hatch and give the thread another bump.

Honda Civic 10th gen DRL + FOG lights High Beams -FOG lights MODULE ( New side markers and plug and play version!) 095E9303-0904-403F-BD63-B80E776D345F

Honda Civic 10th gen DRL + FOG lights High Beams -FOG lights MODULE ( New side markers and plug and play version!) BD4ED78F-2DC9-4CFD-88F0-83B69406D104

505 module- Install is a breeze and takes less than 10 minutes.

I love how simple it is, and adds a feature that I think should be included from factory.

I will mention that the light on the switch isnā€™t super bright and the button-press isnā€™t very pronounced so it can be hard to tell if you activate it or if the switch light is on during the day. Iā€™m not knocking anyone for that because it could just be preference and is easily be swapped out if I wanted something different. (And yeah, Iā€™m pretty sure that I have the button upside down ?)
Honda Civic 10th gen DRL + FOG lights High Beams -FOG lights MODULE ( New side markers and plug and play version!) E5AD751D-0163-43FF-9CB7-CBB91721F642

All in all, 10/10 man. Thank you for this and doing the research/work for the rest of us!
-Ford

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
@alejandroads123

This dude makes magic lol.

I donā€™t have any better night photos right now, but I wanted to share an install on my ā€˜18 Sport hatch and give the thread another bump.

095E9303-0904-403F-BD63-B80E776D345F.jpeg

BD4ED78F-2DC9-4CFD-88F0-83B69406D104.jpeg

505 module- Install is a breeze and takes less than 10 minutes.

I love how simple it is, and adds a feature that I think should be included from factory.

I will mention that the light on the switch isnā€™t super bright and the button-press isnā€™t very pronounced so it can be hard to tell if you activate it or if the switch light is on during the day. Iā€™m not knocking anyone for that because it could just be preference and is easily be swapped out if I wanted something different. (And yeah, Iā€™m pretty sure that I have the button upside down ?)
E5AD751D-0163-43FF-9CB7-CBB91721F642.jpeg

All in all, 10/10 man. Thank you for this and doing the research/work for the rest of us!
-Ford
Thanks you very much for the review ! Much appreciated!

I used a regular bright led in the switch due for some people can be annoying during the night time , based on previos feedback from the old version .
And yes ! You have the button upside down but there no rules for this , you can install the button whatever makes you happy.