DRL + FOG lights High Beams -FOG lights MODULE ( New side markers and plug and play version!)

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Hello guys,
Currently I'm making this module for the Type R, but many folks asked if this will work on the SI, so I installed this module to a neighbor ( he has Civic SI) and worked as expected.

The DRL+ FOG lights allow the FOG lights to turn on automatically when the DRL lights turn on without the necessity to switch on the headlights. The device has a switch and you can disable or tun the device off at any time, When the module DRL +FOG lights is on the rest of the functionality remains the same.

The installation is very simple and just require some basic knowledge in electronics. The installation is performed trough two T -Splice wire terminals. A fuse plugs and ground terminal attached by a screw located next to the main car fuse box. The installation time is around 30 minutes for a person without advanced knowledge in electronics.

There is currently 2 modules one module allows to turn on DRL + FOG lights ($69) and the other module Allows to turn on DRL + FOG lights and High beams + FOG lights. ($89) is actually a double module.

Interested PM

Thank you Guys.

Honda Civic 10th gen DRL + FOG lights High Beams -FOG lights MODULE ( New side markers and plug and play version!) IMG_6157.PNG

Honda Civic 10th gen DRL + FOG lights High Beams -FOG lights MODULE ( New side markers and plug and play version!) DRL+fog pic

Honda Civic 10th gen DRL + FOG lights High Beams -FOG lights MODULE ( New side markers and plug and play version!) IMG_5819.JPG

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatch 6spd
Country flag
Just got my sport hatch and havent had fog lights since my tiburon. I did this mod to the tibby, glad to see that you've made a nice module for the civic. Def a future purchase!

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Just got my sport hatch and havent had fog lights since my tiburon. I did this mod to the tibby, glad to see that you've made a nice module for the civic. Def a future purchase!
I haven't seen the sport hatch, the Sport hatch comes whit FOG lights? I will take a look, there is so many version of the Civic I don't know all the features according each model.

Captain

Ghost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Civic FB7 , 2020Civic FC5
Country flag
Hello guys,
Currently I'm making this module for the Type R, but many folks asked if this will work on the SI, so I installed this module to a neighbor ( he has Civic SI) and worked as expected.

The DRL+ FOG lights allow the FOG lights to turn on automatically when the DRL lights turn on without the necessity to switch on the headlights. The device has a switch and you can disable or tun the device off at any time, When the module DRL +FOG lights is on the rest of the functionality remains the same.

The installation is very simple and just require some basic knowledge in electronics. The installation is performed trough two T -Splice wire terminals. A fuse plugs and ground terminal attached by a screw located next to the main car fuse box. The installation time is around 30 minutes for a person without advanced knowledge in electronics.

There is currently 2 modules one module allows to turn on DRL + FOG lights ($69) and the other module Allows to turn on DRL + FOG lights and High beams + FOG lights. ($89) is actually a double module.

Interested PM

Thank you Guys.

IMG_6157.PNG

DRL+fog pic.jpg

IMG_5819.JPG
Hey I dont have the new civic right know but I have the FB7 2014 sedan touring this module work with mine too ?

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Hey I dont have the new civic right know but I have the FB7 2014 sedan touring this module work with mine too ?
Let me see if I found information about that wire harness , Mostly Honda are similar, or a lest have similar configuration.

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Ok I found some information but is different , I'm going to need one car for make the proper connections.

derbo904

Keeper of Blinky lights
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 | 11 E90M3
Country flag
From what I can tell, the civic hatches all have similar wiring. I'm definitely interested in this. :)

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
From what I can tell, the civic hatches all have similar wiring. I'm definitely interested in this. :)
PM any time.. What Civic model do you have?

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
If anyone is intested, I wrote a DIY on acurazine a few years back showing how to add independent fog light control to any vehicle with the use of a relay and an external switch. You basically use the switch to power the relay and the switch is powered by an Ignition-controlled fuse in the fusebox. You then wire your fogs to the relay.

Fully independent of the lowbeams/highbeams/drls so that:

With the car on and the switch on, the fogs will be on

With the car on and the switch off, the fogs will be off.

With the car off and the switch on, the fogs will be off, so no need to worry about power draw while the car is off.

https://acurazine.com/forums/fourth...diy-how-independent-fog-light-control-933988/

integra15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Wouldn't the second module just be the same as leaving the lights in the on position all the time?

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Wouldn't the second module just be the same as leaving the lights in the on position all the time?
Unfortunately I can't do that with this module,When I did all the research and all the test I realized that switch ( the switch who commands the FOG lights in the vehicle the OEM switch ) does not have any close or at least easier way to take the signal, I can keep researching but my concern when I designed the module was mostly simple installation as possible, avoid any aggressive modification and always thinking on if you need to remove the module needs to be simple. The dual function module is a double module but is two modules in one box, better called dual module. The installation is very simple , almost plug and play, you don't need to remove any relay or add complex connections (general speaking).

Let me see if I can do another option for your request.

Regards.