Drivers of Civics get bad rap for being reckless drivers

Lola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Yep - kids will always be the smartest and most-skilled drivers on the road. Fortunately no one was killed or seriously hurt (evidently).

luigi2120

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
What carelessness. At least they survived that. Could have been much worse

LMFK7

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
not making fun or anything. I am glad that none was hurt (from what it looks like). My question is: the same scenario with the exact car and people inside the car. With a skilled driver, would he/she be able to maneuver the vehicle and not get into a crash? or is it just impossible?

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
not making fun or anything. I am glad that none was hurt (from what it looks like). My question is: the same scenario with the exact car and people inside the car. With a skilled driver, would he/she be able to maneuver the vehicle and not get into a crash? or is it just impossible?
It's stupid to try to do spirited driving with 5 "grown" "adults" in the car in the first place IMO. I've noticed a significant difference in handling with only 2 passengers. That being said, maybe not impossible but it looked like he wasn't anticipating the road to curve, he barely jerked the wheel before it started to understeer and it was already too late at that point.

Type_RawR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK8 #14116 / 2008 FG2
Country flag
Just like to point out that not only is that kid retarded BUT this is why they make type r's :thumbsup:

BoxsterSteve

still plays with cars...
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Porsche Boxster S, 2018 Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’ve done some dumb shit in my 53 years, but wow.
Idiotic and careless, just as Lukifer outlined.
Hope he gets the book thrown at him.

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
Boys will be boys, and will never be good drivers because of their immature, and threfore poor, eye-brain-muscle coordination combined with slow thinking. Until they grow up. But some boys are not meant to grow up because they are destined to be chilled in a freezer before that.

Hondaman_MI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic EX-T
Country flag
Those solid no passing lines are there for a reason. Plus it's a curve and dark, going too fast. If I were those passengers I would never ride again with that driver.

Lazylahma

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatchback sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Boys will be boys, and will never be good drivers because of their immature, and threfore poor, eye-brain-muscle coordination combined with slow thinking. Until they grow up. But some boys are not meant to grow up because they are destined to be chilled in a freezer before that.
Damn...who hurt you?

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Lol, since it looked like they were alright after, I would've loved to pull my car over and do a big "told you so".

mechanical42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wife Prius, 2019 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Lol, since it looked like they were alright after, I would've loved to pull my car over and do a big "told you so".
They'll feel it tomorrow morning. These type of incidents, especially in young people, they are running off adrenaline right after the impact so they won't feel the pain as much but I'm sure at least some of them have some sort of injury.
Sponsored