Driver seat height???

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (Boost Blue)
Country flag
So after 500 miles in this Si, I’m very happy overall. I do have one little gripe that I would change if I could.

The seats are SO comfortable for me and I’m 6’ tall and 250 pounds. They hold me in perfectly. The issue being, I have my height lever set to the lowest it can go but I wish it was even an inch lower. I just feel a tad higher than I want to be of that makes sense
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sponsored

mfwalsh942

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So after 500 miles in this Si, I’m very happy overall. I do have one little gripe that I would change if I could.

The seats are SO comfortable for me and I’m 6’ tall and 250 pounds. They hold me in perfectly. The issue being, I have my height lever set to the lowest it can go but I wish it was even an inch lower. I just feel a tad higher than I want to be of that makes sense
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm 6'2" and 350 (hey, don't judge, I've lost 46 pounds since November... working on it) but I bought the Sport Hatch for 2 reasons:

1. The hatch has a couple of more inches of headroom than the Si
2. For now I'm too wide to fit comfortably in the Si seats.

I've got my seat at the lowest point, but was thinking tonight I need to boost it up just a tad. It feels a little too low. I'll play with it some more, I've only had it 2.5 weeks. Hope you find a comfortable driving position!

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
I know what you mean. I'm 5'11 and jump between the lowest and +2 level. Sometimes I'd like to go lower just for a different feel. On the lowest level though, I sometimes have to rise slightly out of my seat to see where I'm going when slow cornering around obstacles. The hood and fenders are out of my view, and my seat back is pretty vertical

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I’m 6’5” 240 lbs I have a ext coupe I have the seat back all the way and the lowest setting but I have the steering wheel up one notch and the seat back tilted a little I’m comfortable with that

Tags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Audi A3 Quattro, 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan
Country flag
Yeah, I'm 5'9 and I crank the seat of any car up as far as it can go. Hate the sitting-in-a-bathtub feeling. In the Si, unfortunately, this seems to put more weight on my right knee. Have to work on that.

MONK13

First Name
MIKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CIVIC Si
Country flag

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm with you brother, 6' as well and need another inch of head room. Almost bought the EX L w/ navigation and just to have the electric seat controls, but 205hp and sport seats are just too seductive.... and it cost $1,500 more lol.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Damn land full of giants.... Lol I'm 5'8ish on a good week. All I know is if I lower my seat anymore I won't be able to see out of my driverside window! These are some comfortable seats though.
Land full of giants and we’re all driving Honda Civics :headbang:The seats in the ext are comfortable too it’s the second car I owned with comfortable seats the other car was a 2004 tiburon

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
But don’t forget you also got an adjustable steering wheel that also telescopes. Maybe adjusting that a bit can give you that perfect combination of seat and wheel position so you are comfortable
Sponsored