turbo dragon

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SI X
Country flag
I missed out on last years Dragon run, due to my wife and I having a baby. Does anyone know if we will be doing a Dragon run for 2020?
Sponsored

Neo3151

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yesss. Waiting for registration. Can't wait for things to start getting active again leading up to it.

Eric48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Country flag
This. Chatter has been picking up the last couple weeks on the FB group. It's almost time! I picked up my R the end of last March and was super bummed to find out late that CivicX has a TOTD run. The FB page has had the most up to date info and has been extremely helpful in me planning my trip down this year.

What if i dont have a Facebook.... I still wanna go
TBH man you should get one, its a hell of a resource. I can't stand the concept of people puking their lives up online and all the usual bs associated with FB, but it's really good for finding groups, meets and classifieds. For instance: You missed a hell of a deal on rooms for WTD a couple weeks back. Fontana Village had a flash sale, 50% off gift cards which could then be used on bookings. I wouldn't have known about it if I wasn't a member of the FB group. Same thing with my local R owner's group. They're a lot more active in the FB group than they are on this forum.

Last edited:

si_well

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Damnnnnn. I really wanted to go to this year’s event but I’m taking the MCAT on the 4th and was going to go to Honda Day in Maryland on the 5th. I would much rather go to this though :cry:

OP
OP
turbo dragon

turbo dragon

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SI X
Country flag
Im looking forward to this one, looking for a place for the family to stay now.