First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R, 01 C5 Corvette, 12 Audi TTRS
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ok guys, got the 27Won rear motor mount installed! Car feels great! Yes, it does have alot of vibration and some harshness under acceleration but that is great for me since I love the feel the car, it can be useful for detecting if something goes wrong that the sensors don't get. It has calm down alittle bit after 300 miles ( I drove alot ot see if it would and it did lol).l Regardless it did exactly what I wanted. It majorly helped with wheel hop from a dig! Beautiful product from 27Won, almost feel bad for it never being seen again til you lift the car haha Also got a sticker from them as well :D

Honda Civic 10th gen Drag Build Thread box 27won rmm

Honda Civic 10th gen Drag Build Thread rmm 27won
Honda Civic 10th gen Drag Build Thread mounted rmm
Honda Civic 10th gen Drag Build Thread 27won sticker

OP
OP
Akuto

Akuto

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Went to the drag strip Friday night after I installed the rmm. I made 2 passes (it was crowded as fuck). The first run was a 15.1 qt time, which then turned out their system had a bug and needed to be rebooted. The second run was a good one at 14.2 ( pic posted below). I feel like I did good for my first time driving a FWD manual car down the strip ( i'm use to autos for drag racing). I'll be practicing alot to help my times and get the technique down. My tires didn't like the track too much so I did wheel hop just a tad in first gear, I'll be getting a different set of wheels and tires for racing only when I can. All in all not the fastest times but from what the track was telling me, it was the second fastest stock CTR run they've had since 2018.

Track data:

Air temp: 89 degrees F high humidity
Track Temp: Couldn't get a read as too many people were there at the time
Tire Pressure: 22psi front and 32psi rear
Launch RPM: 3000rpm
Tire Warm-up: None
Time between runs: approx. 30mins
Prep: no prep used

(the left side car was a 2018 gt mustang with exhaust and intake, he has never ran before at the track, if you wanted to know)

Honda Civic 10th gen Drag Build Thread timeslip 1

OP
OP
Akuto

Akuto

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This thread is now dead. Type R has been flooded in the recent floods in southeast Texas. Yall are more than welcome to use the list and create an ultimate drag type r. Someone needs to sow the world that type r's can be drag monsters lol

-Akuto

fatherpain

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR - CW, 1996 Honda Accord EX coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Your Type R was damaged by the flood waters?? So very sorry to hear that man. Hope car insurance will cover the full cost for replacement and everyone is ok down there.

This thread is now dead. Type R has been flooded in the recent floods in southeast Texas. Yall are more than welcome to use the list and create an ultimate drag type r. Someone needs to sow the world that type r's can be drag monsters lol

-Akuto

OP
OP
Akuto

Akuto

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Your Type R was damaged by the flood waters?? So very sorry to hear that man. Hope car insurance will cover the full cost for replacement and everyone is ok down there.
Thanks and i'm not going to get another one. Gonna use the money to buy cheaper car and the rest for new furniture and repairs and shit. We are fine down here, just trying to get back on our feet

Tanilroy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R (Championship White)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

-Akuto
So sorry to hear about these circumstances. Glad that you have what is most important and will rebuild in a new way. All the best to you and family.

JayDiem

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK8, 2007 Ram 1500, 2000 CRV
Country flag
Sorry to hear the bad news, that totally sucks. But I agree, I can't wait to see a built FK8 reel everything in. Who's stepping up to the plate?

billabongrob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR, 92 Integra track rat
Country flag
Sorry to hear that. Had mine parked horizontally in the driveway avoiding the water.
Sponsored