groundon000

First Name
Evnul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I recently got the ahi data FlashPro coming in and PRL catless Downpipe for my 1.5t civic hatchback. Should I do the disable oxygen sensor before I install the downpipe to avoid the error? I’m getting the downpipe installed at a shop because it’s too cold to install myself. Not sure if they’ll let me use my tune in the shop. Also I have a Moshimoto intake. Should I tune that to 6 psi or 9 psi because I use 93 octane all the time.
Sponsored

Mcclaughry95

500hp is the goal.
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si
Country flag
I recently got the ahi data FlashPro coming in and PRL catless Downpipe for my 1.5t civic hatchback. Should I do the disable oxygen sensor before I install the downpipe to avoid the error? I’m getting the downpipe installed at a shop because it’s too cold to install myself. Not sure if they’ll let me use my tune in the shop. Also I have a Moshimoto intake. Should I tune that to 6 psi or 9 psi because I use 93 octane all the time.
Might as well disable before getting the CEL from the install. What do you mean by if the shop will let you use your tune? 6 or 9psi is going to be personal preference for what your going for.

OP
OP
groundon000

groundon000

First Name
Evnul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Might as well disable before getting the CEL from the install. What do you mean by if the shop will let you use your tune? 6 or 9psi is going to be personal preference for what your going for.
Not sure if the shop the type to be like Ey lemme tune it for you for this much but il jus tune it my self thanks

jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag
Not sure if the shop the type to be like Ey lemme tune it for you for this much but il jus tune it my self thanks
Just flash your civic when it's done using their wifi

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
There's nothing wrong with driving around with that CEL. Flash it before or after you're done at the shop with P0138/9 and P0420 disabled.

OP
OP
groundon000

groundon000

First Name
Evnul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
There's nothing wrong with driving around with that CEL. Flash it before or after you're done at the shop with P0138/9 and P0420 disabled.
Aii I’ll do it after
Sponsored