First Name
Dirty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Hi @edgeautosport.com ,

First off, love the videos! They are very informative and are a great resource for this community.

I want to get a downpipe installed on my '19 Si Sedan but I am apprehensive to do the job myself due to the stud issue. Your shop is close to me and I would be curious if you guys do installs or just sales? If you do installs, what would be the cost of a downpipe install? I figure there would be two prices. One for if it all goes well and one for if the stud(s) snap. If you don't do installs, do you have a shop you would recommend in the Denver area?

Thanks for your time!
Sponsored

curlichfc1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Hi @edgeautosport.com ,

First off, love the videos! They are very informative and are a great resource for this community.

I want to get a downpipe installed on my '19 Si Sedan but I am apprehensive to do the job myself due to the stud issue. Your shop is close to me and I would be curious if you guys do installs or just sales? If you do installs, what would be the cost of a downpipe install? I figure there would be two prices. One for if it all goes well and one for if the stud(s) snap. If you don't do installs, do you have a shop you would recommend in the Denver area?

Thanks for your time!
most shops will charge between 350-500$