@BigTurbo2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Accord 2.0
Country flag
Last night on the way home I did a highway pull nothing out of the ordinary.
I am running TSP1 3rd map. I noticed the last run was noticably slower by mph. and knock control was 1.29 wheras I have seen much worse with bad gas.
It came down a little bit but stayed high. IAT intake was abnormally higher than IAT2 intercooler. ECT was normal. Knock count under 8.

With the AC on from a stop I know I had like 0 power. Turning off the AC was a little better but did stumble. This morning I noticed it was still low on power and i got fresh gas and flashed back to stock. Knock control got back down to .49 and remained there, stepping on the gas WOT it slowly went to like 57 then quickly went back down. Still low on power. IAT intake still high. No smoke, no weird noises, no weird smells

I did a couple logs if somehow someone can see what is wrong? No check engine lights, car idles fine, car seems like it hits all the boost. Thank you all
Sponsored

Attachments

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
1.29 KC means your knock retard would be quite a lot, producing less power. On top of that hot IATs mean less dense air. Your boost may have also been reduced, depending how the tune is setup.

OP
OP
EX-Termin8r

EX-Termin8r

First Name
@BigTurbo2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Accord 2.0
Country flag
1.29 KC means your knock retard would be quite a lot, producing less power. On top of that hot IATs mean less air. Your boost may have also been reduced, depending how the tune is setup.
I was thinking tonight run without filter just in the neighborhood, I thought about that. What area do you suggest I start looking at? Thank you for your time and reply

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
"run without filter" ???? o_O

OP
OP
EX-Termin8r

EX-Termin8r

First Name
@BigTurbo2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Accord 2.0
Country flag
"run without filter" ???? o_O
Just for a little test, not on the road. Just the apartment since I don't have cleaner. Actually I'll get cleaner tomorrow instead. Better idea

I do have stock airbox to use instead to test

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Last night on the way home I did a highway pull nothing out of the ordinary.
I am running TSP1 3rd map. I noticed the last run was noticably slower by mph. and knock control was 1.29 wheras I have seen much worse with bad gas.
It came down a little bit but stayed high. IAT intake was abnormally higher than IAT2 intercooler. ECT was normal. Knock count under 8.

With the AC on from a stop I know I had like 0 power. Turning off the AC was a little better but did stumble. This morning I noticed it was still low on power and i got fresh gas and flashed back to stock. Knock control got back down to .49 and remained there, stepping on the gas WOT it slowly went to like 57 then quickly went back down. Still low on power. IAT intake still high. No smoke, no weird noises, no weird smells

I did a couple logs if somehow someone can see what is wrong? No check engine lights, car idles fine, car seems like it hits all the boost. Thank you all

I'm a baby when it comes to this stuff but I try to understand what I'm seeing. I looked at both of your logs. Some observations....

Stock Log
1) Your TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) I'm seeing only go up to 55 while it'll be commanded to go up to 94. I'll typically see 113 on my TPS at wide open throttle. What does this mean?

2) Your ignition timing is as far as -5 in 2nd gear, -6 in 3rd gear and 0 in 4th. Knock control up to 0.84 no knock retard or misfires,

3) Your turbo boost only got up to a max of 12psi in 3rd gear. And it did this briefly before quickly going back down into the single digits. ??

4) IAT1 was up to 127 even before you started your pull. I can see temps were as high as 91F in your area late afternoon going into the evening though. I'm sure this didn't help things if gas was as good as it could be.

5) Your airfuel ratio is between 14.5 - 15.0 in 2nd and 3rd gears. Whoa! I usually see mine in the 11.5 range, in all gears while going wide open throttle.

Just some observations.....
Sponsored