Dotcom Racing Side Markers review

Swank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe Black
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've been wanting smoked side markers even before I got my car but when it came time to shopping for them I found the prices to be tough to swallow. Most of the ones talked about on this site are over $100 CAD so I had to scour amazon and ebay for something more reasonable. That's where I discovered the Dotcom Racing smoked side markers. They looked great and at a little under $57 CAD all in I was about to pull the trigger, but held off because ebay said they wouldn't fit on my Si coupe. Odd, as it said they fit 2017 Si coupes as well as all other 10th gens. I saw many postings here that say they are all the same on all models so I decided to give them a shot. They arrived in a couple of weeks, were packaged very nicely, even had a protective film on them to prevent scratches. They feel really solid and appear to be well sealed, look OEM to me. The install was a piece of cake and they look outstanding, they fit just fine. I didn't use the LEDs that they came with, I had some bigger and brighter ones that I got in a 10 pack for my interior to spare so I popped those in.

Here's the link and some pics:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Fit-2016-20...:Civic&hash=item213f8fe252:g:OcMAAOSw3bxa~4-o

Honda Civic 10th gen Dotcom Racing Side Markers review side-marker-01-

Honda Civic 10th gen Dotcom Racing Side Markers review side-marker-02-

Honda Civic 10th gen Dotcom Racing Side Markers review side-marker-03-

Honda Civic 10th gen Dotcom Racing Side Markers review side-marker-04-

Kane666

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got ebay ones for less than $30 with bulbs. Yours looks nice, I like em.

OP
OP
Swank

Swank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yep, they're way cheaper in the US.

Konos44

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Si
Country flag
I've been wanting smoked side markers even before I got my car but when it came time to shopping for them I found the prices to be tough to swallow. Most of the ones talked about on this site are over $100 CAD so I had to scour amazon and ebay for something more reasonable. That's where I discovered the Dotcom Racing smoked side markers. They looked great and at a little under $57 CAD all in I was about to pull the trigger, but held off because ebay said they wouldn't fit on my Si coupe. Odd, as it said they fit 2017 Si coupes as well as all other 10th gens. I saw many postings here that say they are all the same on all models so I decided to give them a shot. They arrived in a couple of weeks, were packaged very nicely, even had a protective film on them to prevent scratches. They feel really solid and appear to be well sealed, look OEM to me. The install was a piece of cake and they look outstanding, they fit just fine. I didn't use the LEDs that they came with, I had some bigger and brighter ones that I got in a 10 pack for my interior to spare so I popped those in.

Here's the link and some pics:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Fit-2016-2018-Honda-Civic-Smoke-Lens-Side-Marker-Lights-Lamps-T10-SMD-LED-Bulbs/142800314962?fits=Make:Honda|Model:Civic&hash=item213f8fe252:g:OcMAAOSw3bxa~4-o

Still happy with them? No issues with condensation? Thanks for posting!

Jonio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hatchback EX
Country flag
Still rock solid, no condensation at all, I love 'em! Seeing orange ones now really smacks my eyeballs o_O
How were you able to fit the LED bulb they provided? Just got mine and when I put the bulb inside the side marker its too long.

NoHonor937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lunar silver coupe 1.5T
Country flag
How were you able to fit the LED bulb they provided? Just got mine and when I put the bulb inside the side marker its too long.
If it’s too long just get different bulbs.

Konos44

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Si
Country flag
Still rock solid, no condensation at all, I love 'em! Seeing orange ones now really smacks my eyeballs o_O
Ordered mine on the 10th! They emailed me and asked me for another $6CDN which I paid so that I could get faster shipping and with a tracking number. Thanks for the post!

OP
OP
Swank

Swank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
As mentioned in my original post I ended up using different LEDs that I had extra of as they are brighter and nicer white. I'm glad you got yours figured out and enjoy the way they look.
Sponsored