Status
Not open for further replies.

RedGiant217

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda Accord
Country flag
I hate change...especially when it serves no real purpose. What was wrong with the way it was before?

I've also noticed that it's showing about twice as many people "viewing" at any given time which doesn't seem right.
Sponsored

Pierito

First Name
Piero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type-R (CW), 2007 Honda S2000 (SS)
Country flag
I hate change too. Especially when it's jingling in my pocket.

RobXsi

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nata
Country flag
I hate change...especially when it serves no real purpose. What was wrong with the way it was before?

I've also noticed that it's showing about twice as many people "viewing" at any given time which doesn't seem right.

This new format of the website is x10 better then previous. Especially on my Android the websites responds and functions alot smoother.

OP
OP

RedGiant217

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda Accord
Country flag
This new format of the website is x10 better then previous. Especially on my Android the websites responds and functions alot smoother.
I will admit that from my phone, it is better. But I'm on a PC half the time and it's horrible there.

jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
If you're running PC, use ad-block if it bothers you. I generally don't like to run ad block on this website to help admins generate the needed revenue for maintaining this forum, but its always an option. Running ad-block on ur phone is also an option as well.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.