Does the TSP Stage 1 tune improve throttle response?

consensual_induction

First Name
Turbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sti, 2019 Si, Fr-S, 350z, Evo X
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i have tsp and map, gravitate towards tsp as the throttle response (for a 4 cyl) feels more like my old throttle by wire cars back in the day
Sponsored

civicsicoupe20

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
hi guys just a question if you installed the tsp stage 1 tune do you still need to disable rev hang? or does it come automatically with the tsp tune?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
hi guys just a question if you installed the tsp stage 1 tune do you still need to disable rev hang? or does it come automatically with the tsp tune?
Out of the box, TSP has rev hang disabled. You also have the ability to enable it if you want. ;)

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
Out of the box, TSP has rev hang disabled. You also have the ability to enable it if you want. ;)
I totally hated it when rev hang was disabled. It would cause the RPM's to drop rapidly, causing a jolt between shifts. After a week I reflashed and re-enabled rev hang and had no problem with it. I've written extensively about this in a few other posts, so I won't re-hash here

civicsicoupe20

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I totally hated it when rev hang was disabled. It would cause the RPM's to drop rapidly, causing a jolt between shifts. After a week I reflashed and re-enabled rev hang and had no problem with it. I've written extensively about this in a few other posts, so I won't re-hash here
Can’t you just re enable rev hang with tsp stage 1 when turning cruise control on?

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
Can’t you just re enable rev hang with tsp stage 1 when turning cruise control on?
Yes you can, but I didn't want rev hang to be enabled and did not want to keep cruise control on. I'm OCD about having cruise on and displaying in the dash when not in use :) Also I believe with cruise control on you can't map switch
Sponsored