Does Katzkin leather last?

Ninas19Civic

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback 1.5, 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 LT Duramax CCSB
Country flag
Looking to cover the seats of my 2019 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback with Katzkin leather but not sure how long it would last as i plan on keeping my car until Type R prices go down lower then 20k used as that was about how much i paid for my hatchback at the dealer a few months ago
I would like to know as i do not like the color of the seats i have and want a different color for them and also want leather as well
Sponsored

Shadowfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback sport manual
Country flag
I have them in my 2017 hatch and they seem to be holding up very well. I'm at 53000 miles so far. I will take a few pictures of the driver seat for you and post them up.

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not in a civic, but my friend bought a used 09 Odyssey that the previous owner had Katskin leathers installed in. They're holding up fantastically, especially considering she has 7 kids, all ranging from 1-12 (2 are hers, 5 are her step kids)

OP
OP

Ninas19Civic

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback 1.5, 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 LT Duramax CCSB
Country flag
Thank you for the replies I got a appointment for the dealer to install them
I hope mine lasts as long as yours has

supaaacharge98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX Coupe
Country flag
Used to have them on my old car. They held great until I sold them, no issues and great company.

Conor

First Name
Conor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
are you satisfied with your seat heater output through the katzskin leather?
I'm satisfied with mine. I had Katzkin put in towards the end of this past winter and used the seat heater multiple times. It takes just a bit longer to heat up (no surprise) but works just fine. The seats seem to retain their heat a bit longer if the heater is turned off.

Ocelot

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 EX-T sedan, '12 LX sedan
Country flag
I'm satisfied with mine. I had Katzkin put in towards the end of this past winter and used the seat heater multiple times. It takes just a bit longer to heat up (no surprise) but works just fine. The seats seem to retain their heat a bit longer if the heater is turned off.
Perfect. I’m blown away at how well [fast] the seat heaters in the civic work, if it slows them down a little bit then that’s no big deal