Does anyone knows about travel insurance?

Jacob Henry

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Country flag
Hi, everyone. Is travel insurance very costly? How much is the minimum coverage? Where can I find cheap travel insurance in Ontario? My colleague suggested contacting this insurance agency in Stratford https://www.orrinsurance.net/. Are they cheaper? Does anyone know any other insurance providers in Ontario? Please share your opinions.

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda RF 2021 Toyota Supra GR 3.0
Country flag
Sometimes your credit card covers travel insurance (Visa) My wife and travel to the US, and overseas with just that.

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2015
Country flag
Hi, everyone. Is travel insurance very costly? How much is the minimum coverage? Where can I find cheap travel insurance? My colleague suggested contacting this insurance agency called Healthplan. Are they cheaper? Does anyone know any other insurance providers? Please share your opinions.
My fellow travel agent once said that it is highly advisable to have insurance no matter how confident you are about your health. Because there can be tons of different situations when you will regret if you don't have the insurance.

Last edited:

dave343

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Country flag
I always use insurance. It's not something you should save money on

Billyy

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tesla
Good evening guys. Talking about this theme, I think that you also need to have a look at this source with the portugal real estate agency because it seems to me that I'm sure that I hope that it will be helpful and reliable for you as well. There is a lot of useful and detailed information right there.

Last edited: