Does anyone know of inspection places to take tinted vehicles?

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI 6spd manual Turbo
Country flag
First off I want to say you guys are awesome ?super helpful.
So I have another question I live in Buncombe county North Carolina and I'm getting my windows tinted to 15%.
Does anyone here know of any inspection stations that will "pass" a car with less than 35% tint in this area for maybe a few extra $$$?......
Any info given im grateful I can't handle my black car not having matching black windows....she's too pretty not to tint.
As always thanks for your input in advance ?
Sponsored

Spartan-033

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Sport (6MT)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
First off I want to say you guys are awesome ?super helpful.
So I have another question I live in Buncombe county North Carolina and I'm getting my windows tinted to 15%.
Does anyone here know of any inspection stations that will "pass" a car with less than 35% tint in this area for maybe a few extra $$$?......
Any info given im grateful I can't handle my black car not having matching black windows....she's too pretty not to tint.
As always thanks for your input in advance ?
Probably not as it can lead to a ton of legal trouble. Both the store and mechanic are legally responsible if they were to pass your car. Most stores and mechanics will not pass them as they don't wish to be barred from the state or not able to find a job because of committing an illegal act on the job.

I don't wish to be rude, but by trying to convince someone to do this for you, you end up putting not just your safety in jeopardy, but those around you as well as the jobs of those mechanics and the store's ability to do business.