Does anyone know if this spoiler fits with a bike rack?

SocioPsycho

First Name
Payton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
I've been doing some research for new spoilers to put on my civic and I rather like this one. The only problem is I like to take my bikes up to the mountains and I'm not sure if my bike rack would fit with the spoiler on the car. Does anyone have this spoiler who also uses a bike rack, and does it fit without any touching of the rack and spoiler?
Honda Civic 10th gen Does anyone know if this spoiler fits with a bike rack? spoiler
Sponsored

Hasdrubal

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si sedan, 2015 Fit, 2009 Ridgeline
Country flag
I don't know the answer to your question, but I also like that one enough that I ordered one. And just confirmed it won't cover the mounting holes for the Si spoiler. It actually sits far enough back that it doesn't cover any of the area under the factory piece at all, so I ended up putting it back.

Too bad you don't live close, or I'd have an easy answer for what am I going to do with this thing. I'll need a piece that doesn't foul a bike rack down the road, but I don't have that part done either.

OP
OP
SocioPsycho

SocioPsycho

First Name
Payton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
I don't know the answer to your question, but I also like that one enough that I ordered one. And just confirmed it won't cover the mounting holes for the Si spoiler. It actually sits far enough back that it doesn't cover any of the area under the factory piece at all, so I ended up putting it back.

Too bad you don't live close, or I'd have an easy answer for what am I going to do with this thing. I'll need a piece that doesn't foul a bike rack down the road, but I don't have that part done either.
yo ik its kinda a bit much to ask but would you mind just like measuring how far out the spoiler pokes out? I might be able to tell if it will fit that way, thanks in advance!

Hasdrubal

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si sedan, 2015 Fit, 2009 Ridgeline
Country flag
Sticks out 5" back from the top edge of the trunk.