Does anyone have this installed? Covercraft DashMat® Custom Dash Cover

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got my dash Matt from Honda but where it scoops up to the front windshield vent, it doesn't lay flat. It sticks up. Any suggestions
With my previous cars I used a spatula to shove it a little bit deeper to the base of the windshield. This should help keep it tucked. Just check to make sure that holes are still aligned with the vent openings. The way DashDesign put together the mat, the seams were sewn together at that specific spot to create a natural lift/bulge which which went over that part of the dash. I didn't have to use a spatula this time around.

Honda Civic 10th gen Does anyone have this installed? Covercraft DashMat® Custom Dash Cover IMG_5221.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Does anyone have this installed? Covercraft DashMat® Custom Dash Cover IMG_5222.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Does anyone have this installed? Covercraft DashMat® Custom Dash Cover IMG_5223.JPG

Synomenon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX Hatch
Country flag
Does it have an opening for the large navigation speaker in the middle of the dash?

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does it have an opening for the large navigation speaker in the middle of the dash?
No opening, but the sound comes through the center speaker loud and clear. The dash mat doesn't muffle it one bit.