Does anyone have the part # for the Si HDMI tip?

MutatedMango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si FC3
Country flag
Looking to get a muffler delete but want to keep the HDMI tip on bc I enjoy it. Does anyone have the part number for just the tip?
Sponsored

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
Last edited:

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
Looking to get a muffler delete but want to keep the HDMI tip on bc I enjoy it. Does anyone have the part number for just the tip?
I have a muffler delete and I still have the HDMI tip. You don't have to change the tip.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Here's the part you need:

Honda Civic 10th gen Does anyone have the part # for the Si HDMI tip? IMG_20200120_200030

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
I have the muffler delete! Zero drone at high way speeds ... Which is STUNNING! There is a harmonic disturbance at only a certain rpm ... Muffler shop welded in two stainless steel pipes ... I moved to SC but paid New York price at $220 ... Lost 35 pounds of weight ... Very nice mod ... Don't let them scare you off ...

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have the muffler delete! Zero drone at high way speeds ... Which is STUNNING! There is a harmonic disturbance at only a certain rpm ... Muffler shop welded in two stainless steel pipes ... I moved to SC but paid New York price at $220 ... Lost 35 pounds of weight ... Very nice mod ... Don't let them scare you off ...
Boo!

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It's pretty simple... as pictured. You literally just remove the mufflers and keep the old piping. Just need to link the pipes.

Honda Civic 10th gen Does anyone have the part # for the Si HDMI tip? 2019-01-21 11.45.05-1

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
Silly question ... My apologies ... Is this single exit exhaust? Or true dual? I noticed that my exhaust guy cut the exit pipe on the stainless steel extension at different lengths as if this was an attempted to "phase" the pipe. When I look into the HDMI I see it clearly. My assumption though is that the sounds of both chambers are the same and this is just a fitament issue.

OP
OP
MutatedMango

MutatedMango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si FC3
Country flag
Interesting, people above were saying to worry about droning. I guess not. Thanks!

OP
OP
MutatedMango

MutatedMango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si FC3
Country flag
Silly question ... My apologies ... Is this single exit exhaust? Or true dual? I noticed that my exhaust guy cut the exit pipe on the stainless steel extension at different lengths as if this was an attempted to "phase" the pipe. When I look into the HDMI I see it clearly. My assumption though is that the sounds of both chambers are the same and this is just a fitament issue.
Good question that I unfortunately can't answer :(

The guys above are smart af though and probably know the answer to that

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Interesting, people above were saying to worry about droning. I guess not. Thanks!
There IS droning. It's only off throttle though and at certain RPM. When you're cruising, you can barely tell there's anything different about the exhaust.

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm not sure I understand the question because the answer seems obvious to me. The HDMI tip does have two exhaust exits mashed side by side. Take a peak inside yours. That being said, this exhaust system is most definitely not a dual exhaust system as there is only a single exit from the engine head and then the turbo and the majority of the exhaust system consists of a single pipe.

Last edited:

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
As @REBELXSi stated, a single exhaust pipe from the CAT splits at a T-junction and connects to the mufflers. See the pic I posted of the exhaust (Post #2)

Oddwayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Si coupe & 99 ej6
Country flag
What rpm is your drone at
Sponsored