Does anyone have the Dealer Invoice Pricing on accessories: spoiler, mats

bikewv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi A4, 2014 Audi A4
Just purchased a Red Touring Civic. Would like to see what the dealer invoice pricing is for rear spoiler, mud guards and all season floor mats. I thought I had seen this info on the forum but now i cant find the information. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

markhu

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX, 2010 Subaru Legacy
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't know the breakdown exactly, but Culver City Honda is charging $2495 for their "Dealer Accessories Propack."
In my case, I'm shopping for a base LK\X model, so that is a noticeably large bump in out-the-door cost.

LBB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z
Just purchased a Red Touring Civic. Would like to see what the dealer invoice pricing is for rear spoiler, mud guards and all season floor mats. I thought I had seen this info on the forum but now i cant find the information. Thanks in advance.
Don't think I've seen invoice pricing on the factory accessories posted, only invoice pricing on the cars, which is in a sticky thread in the pricing forum.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
If you're buying accessories after you purchased the car you will more likely be dealing with the parts department than sales. With those guys, they usually give me 10-15% off depending on the size of the accessory and that's also me having a good relationship with them.

Should've had all weather mats thrown into the deal for half off or even asked for it as a freebie. I know for a fact that your bargaining power for accessories is the highest when negotiating for the car and not after the fact...

bhorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic EX HS Sedan
Country flag
The mud guards are really easy to install. I got mine from Amazon and installed in about 20 mins with a Phillips screwdriver and a pushpin. The mats are easy of course. So for those, unless the dealer is going to give them to you free or very cheap, do it yourself.

The spoiler is not a novice job. You can buy the part online from any dealer, and have it installed locally. You can get a quote on the installation price from your dealer.

OP
OP

bikewv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi A4, 2014 Audi A4
The mud guards are really easy to install. I got mine from Amazon and installed in about 20 mins with a Phillips screwdriver and a pushpin. The mats are easy of course. So for those, unless the dealer is going to give them to you free or very cheap, do it yourself.

The spoiler is not a novice job. You can buy the part online from any dealer, and have it installed locally. You can get a quote on the installation price from your dealer.
Yes I received the Mud Flaps, Floor Mats and Cleaning Bucket/Supplies from Dealer as an add on.
I want to order the rear spoiler for my Touring but it already comes with a Lip Spoiler. I am sure this is just held on with 3-M tape and can be pealed off with some heat and Goo-B-Gone. I just hope it doesnt leave any marks or shadows of where it was after removal. I will take new spoiler to a friend who owns an auto repair business for installation.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Yes I received the Mud Flaps, Floor Mats and Cleaning Bucket/Supplies from Dealer as an add on.
I want to order the rear spoiler for my Touring but it already comes with a Lip Spoiler. I am sure this is just held on with 3-M tape and can be pealed off with some heat and Goo-B-Gone. I just hope it doesnt leave any marks or shadows of where it was after removal. I will take new spoiler to a friend who owns an auto repair business for installation.
Hahaha, look around this forum and you'll eventually find a diagram showing that the lip spoiler is held on by 7 clips or something with holes drilled in the trunk. Tons of threads on here talking about the Touring model not being able to take a spoiler.

HondaGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
There is no real invoice pricing for accessories. Like they stated above, after the fact you are dealing with the parts department if you want any accessories. Im in our New Car showroom, with service and parts being in a different building. The price sheets we use show each accessory price including installation.

That being said, when Im working a deal and tell the manager to add certain accessories, the mark up for us on most of the parts is only like $12 or less. Its really tiny. Not sure what parts pays for the accessories, but its not a new car sales money maker at all.

On a side not, for most accessories (not all), I always go OEM. Performance parts is another story.

Shyang13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Civic EX, 2009 Accord LX
Country flag
If the dealer does not add accessories to me for free but instead only charges invoice pricing, is that a good deal?

HondaGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
If the dealer does not add accessories to me for free but instead only charges invoice pricing, is that a good deal?
Do you mean if they sell you a car at invoice pricing without accessories? Just want to clarify your question.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
If that is what they're offering right now then yes, it is a good deal. I would still nickel and dime them for floor mats and a trunk tray though.

Shyang13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Civic EX, 2009 Accord LX
Country flag
One dealer is offering 27230 otd for Touring and "accessories at invoice". Another is offering 27582 with free after market remote start or protection package ( wheel locks, cargo tray and mudguards). Who to go with?

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
I`d go for the lesser price with accessories at cost knowing that the car already has OEM remote start and I can choose which accessories I want after.

crea78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Accord Sport, 2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
What is the typical cost of a trunk tray from a Honda dealership? With being a Costco member, I get 15% off parts and was wondering if it would be better locally or buying from College Hills Honda.

markhu

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX, 2010 Subaru Legacy
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
When I was buying my 2016 LX, the dealer claimed their cost on the cargo trunk tray was $110 and that it normally retailed for $160. But then on my way out, I happened to notice a sign advertising them on special for $99.
Sponsored

Attachments