Does anyone have experience using Royal Purple Synchromax MT Fluid?

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
I ended up changing the OEM with Amsoil Synchromesh, so far it's worked great for me (you can see my thread on that). Several people told me not to use RP, but I am sure it would have worked as well

Any good reasons not to use RP Synchomax? I have two bottles of RP and two bottles of OEM Honda MTF here and I'm going to use one of them. I was going to start a new thread but lets see if I can get some good answers other than "dont use it"

I don't see how an RP product would be worse than OEM.
Sponsored

voiddweller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 CTR (Sold), '04 TSX MT, '19 Camaro ZL1 1LE MT
Country flag
I used it with my SR20DET transmission. No issues.

OP
OP
amirza786

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
Any good reasons not to use RP Synchomax? I have two bottles of RP and two bottles of OEM Honda MTF here and I'm going to use one of them. I was going to start a new thread but lets see if I can get some good answers other than "dont use it"

I don't see how an RP product would be worse than OEM.
I ended up not using it due to several CivicX members telling me not to. I probably in hindsight should have done more research. I don't see any reasons why you shouldn't use it. Since it's synthetic it should work as well as Amsoil

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic si coupe
Country flag
I ended up not using it due to several CivicX members telling me not to. I probably in hindsight should have done more research. I don't see any reasons why you shouldn't use it. Since it's synthetic it should work as well as Amsoil
Yeah man I have a fluid change coming up and wanting to go with rp synchromax fluid, mainly because I already bought it ahahaha I don’t see a reason why not to, have u heard of anyone having issues with it ?
Sponsored