Do you wish you had gotten a higher trim?

Do you regret not getting a higher trim?

• Total voters

geeeek

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
Sometimes I wish I'd gotten a fiesta ST because the ones available at the time were a bit cheaper than my car. I wasn't really able to test drive manual cars at the time though

civic_kid

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
Definitely wish I would have gotten the Si over my sport sedan. Don’t get me wrong, the sport sedan is a good looking car and has great qualities about it, it’s just that I know I would have more fun in an Si. Each time I see an Si on the road, especially one that is modified, I immediately wish I could go back in time and change my decision. Oh well, you live and you learn. Although it’s not as fun, I still like my sport.

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sedan Sport
Country flag
Definitely wish I would have gotten the Si over my sport sedan. Don’t get me wrong, the sport sedan is a good looking car and has great qualities about it, it’s just that I know I would have more fun in an Si. Each time I see an Si on the road, especially one that is modified, I immediately wish I could go back in time and change my decision. Oh well, you live and you learn. Although it’s not as fun, I still like my sport.
I hear you buddy, don’t worry the sport sedan is fucking sick dude, and you can make it look crazy

IronFusion

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got an EX-L the second to last year they offered that trim in a coupe. It has leather, is a coupe. Also doesn't have the intervening "safety" features that the touring does, which I don't want in the car I'm behind the wheel of. I paid for the auto-dimming rear view mirror and bought my own more performant tires and wheels later on.
Now that my kind of Civic, already sold in low numbers (color/trim/body) hasn't been a thing for 2 model years I'd enjoy better returns in a private sale too. No regrets in the least- just more reasons validating my initial decision.

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If I’d gotten the LX sedan probably, but I’m happy with my sport trim. Was like a 2k gap between both trims. Now I’d like to go for the hatchback as the next one later later down the road. Seen a lot of people do some nice exterior mods. Only gotten the sedan since I’ve always driven that class, never really driven a hatch before.

integraboi

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport, Mk4 Jetta VR6
Country flag
It would be cool if I could of got a 1.5T or an Si but for the price I got it for I love my Sport Sedan... I got all the features I would want like Android Auto, Honda Sensing, Lane Keep Cruise Control, AND in 6MT all for 19k out the door.

nothingclever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I change my mind. After my 2015 Accord was totaled I had very short time to get a car. I knew I wanted Android Auto. So it had to be an Ex or higher. In two rentals I had during as I waited for the insurance company to total my car, I had experience "sensing" features so I convinced myself that I wanted sensing. I bought a used 2016 Ex with sensing. However, the windshield was replaced with a non-OEM sensing windshield so LKAS does not work. As a person who does tailgate without even realizing it (I am working on it), the sensing warning that I am riding someone's backside is good. But for the premium of sensing, I could have maybe bought an EX-T without sensing because who doesn't love more power? However, since I can't recall how seeing to many if any EX-Ts within my budget that I had and the fact that i didn't realize LKAS was not working, I don't have a deep regret. When you buy used you have to go with what you get.

StewartK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Civic LX, 2016 Mini Cooper
Country flag
A friend of mine has an EX and he's been in love with it since he got it. I haven't made an upgrade yet but for what you pay for it's a very solid choice. For me any trim above that would be icing on the cake.

AceCivic

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Sedan Crystal Black Pearl
Country flag
I bought a 2019 EX. I don't regret it, it's great for what I need it to be, which is a solid commuter car. Initially I debated trying to land an EX-L, but I got a great deal on my car and it was worth it for me to surpass the leather option.
Sponsored