Do you guys put up with dealer badges???

typemismatch

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A whole farm of Hondas
Country flag
I make them remove it.

I want them to understand that they made me unhappy by applying their advertising to my vehicle.
Sponsored

Fanoflive

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe EXT 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
mms_90-jpg.jpg

This isn't something you see very often in California. I would lose it if I showed up to get my CTR and it had a dealer badge on it. Do you guys that are more used to this put up with it? I'd tell them to pay me a marketing fee to do their advertising for them. I bought a Honda, not a Landmark.

Is this annoying or do you guys just pull these things off as soon as you get home? In Cali it's usually just the dealer license plate surround and that comes off as soon as I park it. I tell them to keep it to save money but they don't so it just goes in the trash.
I told my dealership that if it has a sticker, that it would be a deal breaker. I was told they don't even do that. He said they store upscale than that. Wouldn't want one a $100,000 car, why should a brand new Civic be any different.

Ladyluck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Made my dealer remove it before I took delivery. ow and behold I see a chunk of paint missing below the Civic badge. Instead of touching it up they ordered me a new panel for my hatch painted from Honda and replaced it.

DevilDoc8542

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R Polished Metal Metallic #9206, 2018 Ford F 150 Raptor Lead Foot Gray
Didn’t get any dealer emblems, but did get license plate frame and keychains. What is annoying is when the dealership throws the entire OEM aftermarket accessories to the car and put on the front license plate holder.

TonyD

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rallye Red Type R
Country flag
My dealer was cool about it. I told them I would leave the plate surround for a while but no way was I letting them slap a decal on it. Unfortunately we picked up my wife's new SUV recently and forgot about it. Yup, big ugly decal on the tailgate. I guess I'll peel it off this weekend... uugghhh