Do you drive with your fogs?

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have the lamin-x yellow film on mine and they are on whenever my headlamps are on... The yellow tint is a nice contrast for oncoming cars for safety, imo.
Sponsored

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
Now that I have yellow fogs, yes (using the auto setting, so not during the day of course). They're not terribly bright, but they look amazeballs.

When I had white LED fogs, I would turn them off when it was raining. They were crazy bright and reflected badly off the wet road and were blinding to oncoming traffic (I got to see it firsthand with my GF driving my car).

bremboproc

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black Si, coupe
Country flag
I'm the type that dims the instrument panel as low as possible at night to help with the contrast of darkness and headlights. I have found I lose some sight distance with the fogs on, so I keep them off unless I have to slow down for bad conditions(every car I've owned with fogs). I have very light sensitive eyes and beyond excellent night vision, too much light close in(fogs) hinders the distance viewing. At low speeds the fogs are very helpful, at higher speeds the stuff they illuminate is so close my reaction time lags behind any useful illumination.

2020k20c2sport

N/A_AllDay2.0
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sedan Sport
Country flag
I absolutely always drive with my fog lights on. I wouldn't think they are to bright I'm actually looking into replacing them along with all of my external lights with LEDs. If I'm in a small civic I want to be seen lol.

alao01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Ex-L
Country flag
I'm the type that dims the instrument panel as low as possible at night to help with the contrast of darkness and headlights. I have found I lose some sight distance with the fogs on, so I keep them off unless I have to slow down for bad conditions(every car I've owned with fogs). I have very light sensitive eyes and beyond excellent night vision, too much light close in(fogs) hinders the distance viewing. At low speeds the fogs are very helpful, at higher speeds the stuff they illuminate is so close my reaction time lags behind any useful illumination.
I dim mine down as well. For some reason im more sensitive to that than my headlights and fogs (i do the same with my phone and computer screens, must be the blue light it emits).
My ss3 fogs i leave on since they help out a lot with the output, especially width. The foreground and glare head on is a lil bright but nothing that is too distracting.
Sponsored