Do the Perrin RMM inserts for the SI fit on the Hatchback EX/LX trims?

lastbluesun

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5L Hatchback LX
Country flag
All in the title. I'm on my next round of upgrades and I was eyeballing a form of RMM upgrade and the Megan racing front pipe (very economical compared to the other choices). I have upgraded my intake, turbo, and downpipe so these two seemed like the next logical step. Do the Perrin inserts made for the Si fit the hatchbacks?
Sponsored

BoostinIX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Sedan
Country flag
All in the title. I'm on my next round of upgrades and I was eyeballing a form of RMM upgrade and the Megan racing front pipe (very economical compared to the other choices). I have upgraded my intake, turbo, and downpipe so these two seemed like the next logical step. Do the Perrin inserts made for the Si fit the hatchbacks?
Best answer I can offer: Posssssibly?

EX:
Honda Civic 10th gen Do the Perrin RMM inserts for the SI fit on the Hatchback EX/LX trims? 1600253486324

Taken from here:
https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/ctr-rmm.28518/post-481994

SI:
Honda Civic 10th gen Do the Perrin RMM inserts for the SI fit on the Hatchback EX/LX trims? 1600253514247

Taken from here:
https://www.27won.com/blog/honda-civicx-rear-motor-mount-design-blog-part-1

You're in Vienna? I'm about to put a CTR one on my SI, so I'll have an SI motor mount if you want to upgrade locally. Will def fit then ;)

FK7 Civic Pilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Depends on your transmission. The Perrin SI insert fit my LX manual trans RMR just fine. Don't think it will work if you have a CVT trans.
If you go that route, just be aware it's going to increase NHV. In my case, it was pretty significant. At first I thought I made a mistake installing the inserts, the vibration was that bad. After about 200-250 miles though, it smoothed out to where the vast majority of vibration is gone. Can still feel it when the car is idling and when in reverse, but on the other hand, shifting is more positive.

The OEM SI RMR has the same part number as an LX 6-speed: 50890-TBA-A01. Only getting a CTR rear motor mount is going to be an upgrade, swapping in a mount from an SI isn't going to change anything.
Sponsored

Last edited: