First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Damn ?, I have a muffler Delte and straight pipe Rn but I want to hear pops. When the engine is warm u can hear them but it’s sound as if something is muffling it. That’s why I want the dp , u can’t here pops in these vids but when I’m cruising and put in neutral u can hear
Not to offend but my guess is you are fairly "young". Don't chase sound... You are going to damage your motor and trans if your aim is to get pops on a CVT... If you really want those bangs, pops, crackles, etc... go get a 6mt version.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Zanraza03

First Name
Zan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback lx
Country flag
Not to offend but my guess is you are fairly "young". Don't chase sound... You are going to damage your motor and trans if your aim is to get pops on a CVT... If you really want those bangs, pops, crackles, etc... go get a 6mt version.
Ya lmao I’m 18 this my first car lolol

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Get something to drink and snack on....and read up.
Snaps, Crackle and Pops
Burble/Crackle Tune

:thumbsup:
For a 6mt its easily doable but from a cvt standpoint and doing it without harming the motor/trans is practically impossible. I know personally a local guy who went through 2 motors before he finally crashed it and got a veloster turbo. Also a very young guy I think 19 or something. Kid ended up signing up to the army

• Haha
Reactions: Myx
OP
OP

Zanraza03

First Name
Zan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback lx
Country flag
For a 6mt its easily doable but from a cvt standpoint and doing it without harming the motor/trans is practically impossible. I know personally a local guy who went through 2 motors before he finally crashed it and got a veloster turbo. Also a very young guy I think 19 or something. Kid ended up signing up to the army
Woah that’s insane , I’ll just stick with the tune and catless dp than, no crazy pops and stuff

• Haha

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

@xjoshuax89 You gonna be that old guy scaring off the young kids with your stories. :rofl:

Maybe campfire stories of your Honda Civic blowing away some powerful V8s, while pointing a flashlight to your face. Poor kids will never buy any muscle cars.

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@xjoshuax89 You gonna be that old guy scaring off the young kids with your stories. :rofl:

Maybe campfire stories of your Honda Civic blowing away some powerful V8s, while pointing a flashlight to your face. Poor kids will never buy any muscle cars.
Man this civic slow. I'm saving up money and hoping that new 400z/proto does not disappoint.

This civic about to be fully delegated as my daily. Maybe if fuel system upgrade comes out I'll do a motor build for SnGs.
Sponsored